New Everton Stadium Discussion

I tried on my laptop as well. Nothing apart from a big flashing arrow pointing to a picture of the stadium.

The link I've just posted mate from the official website is far better.

Whoever made that stadium update public on the stadium website needs volleying into space. Absolutely dreadful navigation. Link above is miles better to at least take a look.

i thought it was just my phone , i gave up

As per the adage, if you have to look up the price, you can't afford it. 🙁

I'm actually disappointed as this says the last of the packages. Seeing the last lot started at 2k plus vat, this doesn't appear to be that different. I was hoping for paid bar access for around £1200.

Considering they've badged this as 'ALL' is pretty laughable, 2.5k to 9k. Nothing for the supporters who would pay more than the standard season tickets but don't want free food or drink. I simply would not drink a grand and a half's worth in a season to make it worth my while. I guess it shows these packages are popular to not require lesser options.

I'm actually disappointed as this says the last of the packages. Seeing the last lot started at 2k plus vat, this doesn't appear to be that different. I was hoping for paid bar access for around £1200.

Considering they've badged this as 'ALL' is pretty laughable, 2.5k to 9k. Nothing for the supporters who would pay more than the standard season tickets but don't want free food or drink. I simply would not drink a grand and a half's worth in a season to make it worth my while. I guess it shows these packages are popular to not require lesser options.
free bar ? hahahah everyone will be snoring by 3:15

I reckon they'll be options to add on bar/food tabs on a game by game basis mate for people with a regular season ticket, or at least access to specific bars.

I think the main thing they've done is really push the top end packages first which is the right thing to do. They need to project incomes and sharpish and they'll be seeing a huge demand for these corporate packages as its something we've never been able to offer to this scale before.

The "All" is a load of crap like as the majority of regular match going fans simply won't have 2k+ to drop per season so it isn't quite for all, but the fact that sales have gone well so far shows the demand is there and that's a real positive imo.

The link I've just posted mate from the official website is far better.

Whoever made that stadium update public on the stadium website needs volleying into space. Absolutely dreadful navigation. Link above is miles better to at least take a look.
What else do you expect from us and our marketing, we mess everything up, some things never change.

What else do you expect from us and our marketing, we mess everything up, some things never change.

I've felt they've delivered most of the news on the stadium quite well mate and with this being the last stage of selling the top end packages I thought they'd release that info with at least 1 page that works properly lol

Looks like we gave Timothy his 1 weeks work experience on our website.

I reckon they'll be options to add on bar/food tabs on a game by game basis mate for people with a regular season ticket, or at least access to specific bars.

I think the main thing they've done is really push the top end packages first which is the right thing to do. They need to project incomes and sharpish and they'll be seeing a huge demand for these corporate packages as its something we've never been able to offer to this scale before.

The "All" is a load of crap like as the majority of regular match going fans simply won't have 2k+ to drop per season so it isn't quite for all, but the fact that sales have gone well so far shows the demand is there and that's a real positive imo.

Think they'll hold some back for game by game hospitality tickets they can sell for a few hundred quid also. Although that does depend how many tunnel club tickets they have per game.

Like i say, it sounds a lot, but not actually as bad as you think if food and drink are included, and it seems to be. I usually am a straight to and from the match type, but went to town to meet a few mates after saturdays game for a few drinks and something to eat. I was driving, so not even drinking, but factor in a a few rounds and a meal and its like £80 minimum. Thats without the ticket, which obviously is prepaid for.

The tickets went up this year, are going up again next year and will no doubt go up again by a decent amount for the new stadium the year after.

Like i say, its by no means cheap, but it is more than reasonable going by current standard pricing.