New Everton Stadium Discussion

Everyone was moaning about moving in mid season, keyboard accountants worrying about 'extra income', turn it in. This gives us the perfect chance to give GP a proper send off and give us a 'new beginnings' feeling for the 25/6 season. Do you really trust the club to organise a stadium move mid season?
Liverpool will be the last game at Goodison needing 1 point to win the league and we'll smash them 5-0.

Everyone was moaning about moving in mid season, keyboard accountants worrying about 'extra income', turn it in. This gives us the perfect chance to give GP a proper send off and give us a 'new beginnings' feeling for the 25/6 season. Do you really trust the club to organise a stadium move mid season?

do
you trust the club to do. proper send of?

bring your own stuff lads.

are they going to do any transport links?

it’s far for some people i don’t drive ( and when i go it’s with family etc who do )

but say games they don’t? it’s guna be a pain in the ass to get to and back

is have to train from were i live (huyton)
but then it’s a mission from they’re

il be home about midnight every game lol lol

tbh mate if you dont drive now, it wont be any more awkward than it is now from huyton?

Huyton to Lime street, walk to central, central to kirkdale and then walk the ground. ( goodison )

whereas now it'll be the same, huyton to lime street, walk to central, central to sandhills and a walk the ground ( Bramley moore )

tbh mate if you dont drive now, it wont be any more awkward than it is now from huyton?

Huyton to Lime street, walk to central, central to kirkdale and then walk the ground. ( goodison )

whereas now it'll be the same, huyton to lime street, walk to central, central to sandhills and a walk the ground ( Bramley moore )

it’s still a mission mate! and i have metal in my back so it’s erm sort of harder for me to walk a lot lol

When the stadium construction is complete it's not ready to move in I hope you realise.

I said finish. Where there's a will there's a way. This was the millennium stadium three months from the opening ceremony of the rugby world cup...

_38174061_millstadium300.jpg