New Everton Stadium Discussion

I'm sorry, but I think this is pure hyperbole - it's all in the planning documents.
It might be, but I don't have the time to go digging and looking at documents and graphics I don't really understand to find out the information I was asking about in the first place.

If it's so simple can some please answer my initial question. General admission in the north, east and west stands. What are their options for entering the stadium? Is the concourse open house on one level for fans from all 3 of those stands? Thanks.

It might be, but I don't have the time to go digging and looking at documents and graphics I don't really understand to find out the information I was asking about in the first place.

If it's so simple can some please answer my initial question. General admission in the north, east and west stands. What are their options for entering the stadium? Is the concourse open house on one level for fans from all 3 of those stands? Thanks.

Not now please, you've got us at a bad time.

It doesn't specifically state as such in the planning documentation, but it's quite clear from the floor plans that I've posted that generally all the General Admission concourses are open and accessible.

I do not get the argument of people suggesting it would allow someone to go sit somewhere else. How would it? The seats are ticketed, it's not a free for all. These are the General Admission Concourses, they are not mixed with hospitality. Anyone who has paid extra for hospitality would have access to a different area of the ground.

Away supporters have a seperate concourse which is isolated from other areas.

The only General Admission area which appears not to be linked to the others is the North West Corner. However, this is largely where the 'Family Enclosure' is.

It doesn't specifically state as such in the planning documentation, but it's quite clear from the floor plans that I've posted that generally all the General Admission concourses are open and accessible.

I do not get the argument of people suggesting it would allow someone to go sit somewhere else. How would it? The seats are ticketed, it's not a free for all. These are the General Admission Concourses, they are not mixed with hospitality. Anyone who has paid extra for hospitality would have access to a different area of the ground.

Away supporters have a seperate concourse which is isolated from other areas.

The only General Admission area which appears not to be linked to the others is the North West Corner. However, this is largely where the 'Family Enclosure' is.

Check his post history, he's just constantly being a Karen, oooo what about this?

It's a death trap mate.

I genuinely suggest you keep clear for a few seasons and we will let you know when it's safe.

So watching the recent drone video the terracing in the West Stand looks deeper than that in the South stand

The hospitality section is slightly deeper at 800mm, but the rest is 750mm as per this pic:

Screenshot_20231117_220523_Chrome.jpg