New Everton Stadium Discussion

I think the away fans will get access to the concourse at Level 01 (top right of second image below). This is clearly able to be seperated from other areas. Makes sense as this level also houses the East Stand Hospitality which would also be seperate from General Admission areas.

General Admission will get access to Level 00 and Level 02 where it is possible to walk around 3/4 of the stadium.

LEVEL 00
View attachment 235435

LEVEL 01
View attachment 235436

LEVEL 02
View attachment 235437
That really is brilliant. I love that we'll be able to walk around. It makes so much more sense from a logistical perspective, too. It'll even out queues across the ground, instead of one concourse being packed and another empty.

The choice of vista whilst consuming your half time beverage will be ace on level 2

The plaza
City centre and Mersey
United utilities

That really is brilliant. I love that we'll be able to walk around. It makes so much more sense from a logistical perspective, too. It'll even out queues across the ground, instead of one concourse being packed and another empty.

I think the away fans will get access to the concourse at Level 01 (top right of second image below). This is clearly able to be seperated from other areas. Makes sense as this level also houses the East Stand Hospitality which would also be seperate from General Admission areas.

General Admission will get access to Level 00 and Level 02 where it is possible to walk around 3/4 of the stadium.

LEVEL 00
View attachment 235435

LEVEL 01
View attachment 235436

LEVEL 02
View attachment 235437

i can’t do stairs lol level one for me

or lifts

LEVEL 00
View attachment 235435

LEVEL 01
View attachment 235436

LEVEL 02
View attachment 235437

Are these docs publicly accessible?

I'm not sure that is true. The Away fans entrance is on the NE corner. There is little chance of a whole end not being utilises for access/egress, certainly not in favour of an entire stand of fans being directed to navigate internally. That'd be a logistical and safety nightmare.
Once the away fans enter at ground floor (level 00) they will go up steps to level 01 - they will not have a ground floor concourse. This will allow home fans to access from East Stand and effectively move below them into the North Stand. Take a look at the plans. That's why you only see one set of turnstiles at North facing end.

There doesn't appear to be any pattern to how the construction takes place. They seem to be doing the roof and the glazing and other things willy nilly. I'm sure they're not and there's a reason for it. It's not a criticism, just an observation. They're doin an amazing job and it looks fantastic.

There doesn't appear to be any pattern to how the construction takes place. They seem to be doing the roof and the glazing and other things willy nilly. I'm sure they're not and there's a reason for it. It's not a criticism, just an observation. They're doin an amazing job and it looks fantastic.
Be different sub-contractors doing their bits as and when required. Like @muckers with the flooring.

IIRC this was what the Feyenoord stadium was like in '85 albeit I was too drunk to remember if there were any beer/food outlets inside the stadium...not that I needed the first!

Surely there isn't an old blue house anymore...
Hot wok restaurant side rebranded as the blue house this season
9C878320-ACA2-4374-9289-4E0C744EE5ED.png

Are these docs publicly accessible?
Yes all on the planning portal.

http://northgate.liverpool.gov.uk/D...rview.aspx?type=MVMPRD_DC_PLANAPP&key=1166800

For anyone looking:

Anything with 'PAT' in the reference is for 'Pattern' who are the main stadium Architects and will cover everything Building related.

'PLA' in the reference is for 'Planit' who are the Landscape Architect who cover all the external works design i.e. the Fan Plaza and the like.

'BHE' refer to 'Burro Happold' who are the Civil & Structural Engineers

1700176299526.png
1700176733553.png

There's lots of other references on the site but they should be self explanatory as they're mainly reports, surveys and the like and are named as such.