New Everton Stadium Discussion

Yes, having looked again at the plans it seems you're right.

The North West corner is glazed, this is where the TV studios will be:

View attachment 214769

But the plans show that the width of the North Stand is apparently taken up with toilets along that gap:

View attachment 214781

I guess it still allows for future reorganisation, potentially. There'd be no sacrifice of seating to fit more corporate facilities in there, at least... just need to find somewhere else for the loos!

I believe the toilets are still a room's width back from the edge (follow the TV studio to see the space), so if required they will create the boxes there with minimal changes to anything else.

I believe the toilets are still a room's width back from the edge (follow the TV studio to see the space), so if required they will create the boxes there with minimal changes to anything else.
It's hard to imagine what that space is going to be... just a mooching area at the back of the lower tier for a wander about?

Seems like a wasted opportunity as it stands, doesn't it?

It's hard to imagine what that space is going to be... just a mooching area at the back of the lower tier for a wander about?

Seems like a wasted opportunity as it stands, doesn't it?

Probably be blocked off but if not it would be like a balcony area I guess. Perhaps they could use it for disabled supporters for now? I can see why they haven't made the concourse wider as if it's required later it makes the refit easier and obviously makes the build cheaper now by not including the boxes when they don't know they can fill them.

View attachment 214769

But the plans show that the width of the North Stand is apparently taken up with toilets along that gap:

View attachment 214781

I guess it still allows for future reorganisation, potentially. There'd be no sacrifice of seating to fit more corporate facilities in there, at least... just need to find somewhere else for the loos!

If those cleaners have a window in their little room they'll have a boss view if they can see through all their mops!

Probably be blocked off but if not it would be like a balcony area I guess. Perhaps they could use it for disabled supporters for now? I can see why they haven't made the concourse wider as if it's required later it makes the refit easier and obviously makes the build cheaper now by not including the boxes when they don't know they can fill them.
It looks on the plans like there are steps down onto it from the concourse.

There's an awful lot of good provision for accessible seating as it is, but I suppose that could be a use.

The app makes it look like it’s simply a balcony:

IMG_7713.jpeg

View attachment 214769

View attachment 214781

If they put windows in the bogs maybe you'll still be able to follow the match when you go for a slash?

View attachment 214769

View attachment 214781

It's a disable area mate.
Screenshot (44).png

There’s an app?

Choose your flavour.