New Everton Stadium Discussion

I be trawled looking for a date but all that’s been said, that I can find is the stadium will be completed in 2024.
Nothing about first game etc.

I’m sure there’s some contingency built in for delays to the build or test events etc.

I suppose therefore the first full season will be 25/26, although there maybe a chance of some games at the end of 24/25 season.

Hopefully someone can prove me wrong with some official date published somewhere.

No, no official dates. I'd say 25/26 from the start as well.

Everton and musk ah FFS.
Swamped by junior wannabe savilles who wouldn't know the colour of grass. Before being a flagship brand when his bubble bursts and left crippled with debt. 100% Everton that.
Who cursed us and what needs done to lift it?

Just ordered me Dad for Fathers Day his Everton Way Stone.

Been a part of the club for so long and will now be a part of the future.

Hope he likes it, and doesn't say "I'm not dead yet" lol!!

UTFT
I was about to order one on behalf of the family (all season ticket holders), so just before I pressed the "Buy" button I asked them if they liked it.

"Woahhh, we have ordered one for your Fathers' Day present!"

So that ruined their surprise, lol!

I was about to order one on behalf of the family (all season ticket holders), so just before I pressed the "Buy" button I asked them if they liked it.

"Woahhh, we have ordered one for your Fathers' Day present!"

So that ruined their surprise, lol!
Fab, can only imagine the chaos when they all get laid and we all turn up at once to have our pics taken as trawl trying to find the location lol!

A nice thing to have tho! 💙

Fab, can only imagine the chaos when they all get laid and we all turn up at once to have our pics taken as trawl trying to find the location lol!

A nice thing to have tho! 💙
Definitely. I am 67 and told them they can visit it on home games and remember me when I am long gone. Much better than a gravestone lol

That's assuming they actually wanna remember me haha!

Everton investment update: 'Spectacular' stadium verdict as MSP Sports Capital pay up to £150million - Finance expert​

Everton have got some more “good news” as they now have the resources to complete their “spectacular” new stadium development, according to Kieran Maguire.

The football finance expert from the University of Liverpool believes MSP Sports Capital will have paid up to £150million to boost cash-flow, on the way to eventually ending up with as much as a quarter of the club.

Speaking on The Price of Football podcast on Thursday (1 June, 12m 30s) Maguire said: “People we know in the industry, they seem to think that MSP will end up with around about 20-25% of Everton, and I think they’ve probably paid somewhere in the region of £120million to £150million, which values the club at around £500million-£600million, which sounds a lot initially but that would include the new stadium.

“The good news from Everton’s point of view is that in terms of cash flow the club has the resources now to complete the Bramley-Moore Dock project… it’s going to look spectacular, there’s no doubt about that

Speaking on The Price of Football podcast on Thursday (1 June, 12m 30s) Maguire said: “People we know in the industry, they seem to think that MSP will end up with around about 20-25% of Everton, and I think they’ve probably paid somewhere in the region of £120million to £150million, which values the club at around £500million-£600million, which sounds a lot initially but that would include the new stadium.

“The good news from Everton’s point of view is that in terms of cash flow the club has the resources now to complete the Bramley-Moore Dock project… it’s going to look spectacular, there’s no doubt about that
Which is great....but no money for transfers.

Whoa...Between £500 to 600 mil for the club AND the stadium.

Summit not right at all there.