New Everton Stadium Discussion

Anyone know what was going on down there tonight? Load of fire engines and police outside BMD or the next one along. Firemen looked like they had some sort of kit on for going into water
IMG_6441.jpeg

Leave it to me.

This year it was reported there was a 98.5% renewal rate. The 1.5% returned tickets went to those on the waiting list pre 2018 and who were Everton members the whole time.
If anyone doesn’t renew the Everton membership they go back to the bottom of the waiting list.

If we as fans can generate the sort of noise that we generated against Bournemouth when there are fewer than 40,000 of us in the ground, how much noise will we be able to generate in a 53,000 all-seater stadium that has a far better design?!

Our fans have been criticised for being quiet and in some cases abusive to our own players. The former England goalkeeper Ben Foster even went as far as to say that away teams love playing in front of our fans because we get on our players' backs! And that criticism has been warranted at times.

But against Bournemouth we showed the world what as Bluenoses are capable of.

COYB

12,000 fans on waiting list right? The new stadium will be in full-house.
The club would be mad to satisfy everyone on the waiting list as it's practically giving money away.

They'll hope a decent percentage of current ST holders sign up to some level of hospitality (not necessarily full lounge, but seat with a members bar type thing) and they'll sell those season tickets freed up on. I'd also expect some season ticket holders give there's up once we move, because they'll be able to get a decent view in BM without fear of a pillar being in the way.

What I can't get my head around is how the waiting list has grown so much over the years we've been at our weakest. Even in Martinez second season, when we'd just had our best ever points haul, you could buy half season tickets for Christmas presents. The list has grown from zero to between 12 and 20k (depending on who you believe) for absolute garbage.

You have to question our sanity.

We'll guys, it's past clock in time time.

Can somebody please head down and confirm there's workers on site.

Somebody was adamant last week Laings had ordered everyone off site due to payment.

Ya know, just to put minds at ease lol