New Everton Stadium Discussion

Video posted yesterday on this thread by @tommye at 7:38PM. Looks like it was only recorded yesterday so perhaps this panel was only just delivered?
Ah nice, thanks. I see it now. I jacked the video up to 4K for a good look.

I reckon it is the last panel to fill the gap on the top of the north stand, you know.

There's clearly one missing:

Screenshot 2023-05-26 at 12.54.30.png

... and from this angle, they look pretty much the same colour. I think the lighting has a big impact on their appearance, but here they look very similar. The size and shape looks right, too.

Screenshot-2023-05-26-at-12.56.00.jpg

I guess we'll know for sure if next week that gap on the north stand roof is filled and that panel is no longer in midfield!

I reckon it is the last panel to fill the gap on the top of the north stand, you know.

View attachment 211730

... and from this angle, they look pretty much the same colour. I think the lighting has a big impact on their appearance, but here they look very similar. The size and shape looks right, too.

View attachment 211731

I guess we'll know for sure if next week that gap on the north stand roof is filled and that panel is no longer in midfield!

@marnie cladding incoming!!!

View attachment 211730

View attachment 211731

Excellent deductive work sir! That makes sense.

What's the design plan around the gaps between panels - or are they to be incrementally filled as they move through the build? The present gaps cause odd shadows on the terracing below..

Yeah mate that definitely looks like the last piece doesn't it.
Yeah, and seeing it down there, where you can see it's clearly perforated, makes me realise those other panels up there probably represent the finished roof's appearance, too. I'd not really registered that until just now. The whole roof is going to look like those panels there right now.

Excellent deductive work sir! That makes sense.

What's the design plan around the gaps between panels - or are they to be incrementally filled as they move through the build? The present gaps cause odd shadows on the terracing below..
Yeah, I mean, who knows? Perhaps they are very large, standard, flat pieces and many of the others are going to be custom shaped and therefore a bit more intricate to attach?

View attachment 211730

View attachment 211731

That looks to me as though it is attached to the roof section that will slotted onto the West stand's barrel roof.

That looks to me as though it is attached to the roof section that will slotted onto the West stand's barrel roof.
You're right, it does!

I guess that's either a temporary place to put it, or they are going to lift that portion of roof up with the cladding on.

Would it not be east stand, though? Isn't the support structure for the west stand pretty much done?

You're right, it does!

I guess that's either a temporary place to put it, or they are going to lift that portion of roof up with the cladding on.

Would it not be east stand, though? Isn't the support structure for the west stand pretty much done?

These look too short to be part of the barrel section itself, I believe their are what will become the actual roof covering over the west stand by attaching here:

Screenshot_20230526_132314_Gallery.jpg

View attachment 211730

View attachment 211731

that looks like it is already attached to a sub assembly for the barrel roof section for the east stand. Looks similar to those on the north standout I don't think it will satisfy theOCD for those that are aggrieved by the missing panel on the north roof