New Everton Stadium Discussion

You’re not mixing up Kharkiv with AZ Alkmaar are you? That was cold but Kharkiv was pretty warm, I was wearing short sleeves…
The Kharkiv game that was cold was at Home, it was around Christmas, as i left my works night out early to go and it was the coldest ive ever been. It was also a team of youngsters and a complete dead rubber.

Insanely cold

got one for me and my dad ( he died when i was 24) 💙
E9859F42-77E9-4251-BFD5-A6CA8A3B5205.jpeg

Goodison Granites are staying where they are as part of the efforts to keep some links to the stadium being there

Always been the case

New stuff looks class though
No I disagree ,it has not always been the case. To be fair , I don't mind if they stay or are moved. But we were told at the time of purchase they would be transferred to a new stadium if such a thing happened. This was well before BMD and a Goodison Legacy was ever mentioned. Anyway I've emailed the club for clarification.

No I disagree ,it has not always been the case. To be fair , I don't mind if they stay or are moved. But we were told at the time of purchase they would be transferred to a new stadium if such a thing happened. This was well before BMD and a Goodison Legacy was ever mentioned. Anyway I've emailed the club for clarification.

Has always been the case since BMD became a reality

May have been differently before then when Kirkby etc were mooted, but not anymore

Has always been the case since BMD became a reality

May have been differently before then when Kirkby etc were mooted, but not anymore
So it hasn't always been the case . I have a photo of my granite with Bobby Brownshoes stood near it taken in 2014 when things were very different. If the Goodison Legacy goes ahead I can see the statues and granites staying in L4 but that could change if we get new owners. Nothing is set in stone ............I'll get me coat .

From that Torygraph article

They are due to move to a new stadium at Bramley Moore Dock in 2025 although it is understood there have been difficulties in funding the project.