New Everton Stadium Discussion

Over the last couple of months I have actually discovered that I have been avoiding any and all updates on the stadium, including the videos of the progress. I guess it just depresses me to think of where we are 100% going to be when this new stadium opens, and it is going to be an anchor around our neck when it was supposed to take us to the next level. This club has been systematically killed by Kenwright and Moshiri.

Over the last couple of months I have actually discovered that I have been avoiding any and all updates on the stadium, including the videos of the progress. I guess it just depresses me to think of where we are 100% going to be when this new stadium opens, and it is going to be an anchor around our neck when it was supposed to take us to the next level. This club has been systematically killed by Kenwright and Moshiri.

Whats wrong with the location?

Since I live in Austria and have a hard time following everything that goes on with Everton, can someone please tell me when the new stadium will be finished?

1677695064424.png