New Everton Stadium Discussion

Matt, Tommy is right mate, it's the one beacon on a dark path, we come to enjoy the development and the vids, bit of banter but in general a feel good factor purveys in this thread, there's enough doom and gloom with our footie and other threads, please try and have a positive Persona as much as you can in this thread.

Plenty of others to pour scorn and negativity.

Forwards and Onwards mate.

UTFT

i can’t i wish i could but i can’t lol

Humiliation? United are arguably the biggest
club in the world - if negotiated well it would bring ridiculous commercial value. Literally ask for 70% of all match day revenue.

But it would never happen anyway. No way would mancs play home games in Liverpool haha.

Edit: I hope it does. Seeing the other lot seething over finding out they and other away fans use our pubs before away games (which they've done for forever) would make my day.
Turning this on it’s head… the club should be PROACTIVELY engaging united and offering them goodison at an extortionate cost for the period after we move to BMD and they can then plan accordingly (their problem). And if they don’t like it they can lump it.

And no half assed letting them give us more cast off players they don’t want to defray the cost. Real millions of pounds per month only. Done right, this could be very lucrative indeed.

The last season at Goodison Park should be a celebration. But now it's going to be a year of humiliation in the championship

That is the legacy of Moshiri and that is the lesson of building a new stadium when the product on the pitch should have been priority.

The last season at Goodison Park should be a celebration. But now it's going to be a year of humiliation in the championship

That is the legacy of Moshiri and that is the lesson of building a new stadium when the product on the pitch should have been priority.
If there was no stadium the situation on the pitch wouldn’t have been any different IMO.

It wouldn’t have prevented the same people making the same decisions. I don’t think the people in charge would have had a plan or a strategy for the club if the new stadium wasn’t there.