New Everton Stadium Discussion

Not sure if somebody has answered this already, but anyway. LoR are current owners of the site, and will remain that way until full formal handover to the Client (Everton). That means that they will be in attendance as a management team until the very last people leave site and may even remain in attendance for a short time afterwards to ensure continuity in operation and use.

Cheers Jacko. ;)

Not sure if somebody has answered this already, but anyway. LoR are current owners of the site, and will remain that way until full formal handover to the Client (Everton). That means that they will be in attendance as a management team until the very last people leave site and may even remain in attendance for a short time afterwards to ensure continuity in operation and use.
They aren't the owners. They may have control of the site during the build process, but Everton have a long term lease on the land.

They aren't the owners. They may have control of the site during the build process, but Everton have a long term lease on the land.

Peel own the land, Everton pay a lease, LoR own the site that is currently active on the land. Its just a term that tends to be used not an ownership per se, but they own all the responsibilities for what happens within that site, from Health, Safety and security etc.

…£7.50 for a pint of Guinness in a paper cup at Cheltenham races last week.

I might be naive here but I think they'll have to be realistic at BMD with regards how much they'll be charging for a pint in the general concourses and I think they will be. Charge £6/£7 a pint and I'm out, literally outside until 5 minutes before kick-off as is the case now. Charge £4/£5 a pint, offer quick service in decent surroundings and I'm very much in, provided you can get a decent pint of real ale.

I don't think there will be a shortage of pubs where I'd be happy to spend my hard earned money around BMD rather than have EFC have my kecks off and for that reason I don't think the prices will be extortionate. I might be wrong, of course.

I might be naive here but I think they'll have to be realistic at BMD with regards how much they'll be charging for a pint in the general concourses and I think they will be. Charge £6/£7 a pint and I'm out, literally outside until 5 minutes before kick-off as is the case now. Charge £4/£5 a pint, offer quick service in decent surroundings and I'm very much in, provided you can get a decent pint of real ale.

I don't think there will be a shortage of pubs where I'd be happy to spend my hard earned money around BMD rather than have EFC have my kecks off and for that reason I don't think the prices will be extortionate. I might be wrong, of course.
How much is a pint at Goodison?

Can't see it being any/much different at the new place.