New Everton Stadium Discussion

….the pitches at FF exactly replicate Goodison so I imagine BMD will be the same.

In one of the reports it said that the RS were removed because of the size of pitch. It needs to be 105m x 68m. The RS is 101m x 68m. Goodison is about the same as the RS, so I’m assuming BMD must go up to the 105m required but have seen nothing that says it will……..

….the pitches at FF exactly replicate Goodison so I imagine BMD will be the same.
Not sure about that eggs. Only because of reading that Liverpool lost out on the Euro Championships because of smaller pitch size than the recommended eufa regulation size. I know Goodison is also below that regulation so maybe BMD might come into line hence being considered. I don't know

There was some suggestion that Anfield hasn't made the cut for the Euros bid referred to earlier as the pitch isn't big enough. How does GP compare with Anfield, pitchwise? I'm guessing that BMD will have the capacity for a pitch of the maximum size to fit in, but that doesn't necessarily mean OUR pitch will be that size.

If we have the capacity for a larger pitch I would rather we use it. Make it the same size as Wembley, that way if we ever get ether, its no surprise to us. Plus, if you can play a pressing game on Wembley, every other ground will be a cinch.

If we have the capacity for a larger pitch I would rather we use it. Make it the same size as Wembley, that way if we ever get ether, its no surprise to us. Plus, if you can play a pressing game on Wembley, every other ground will be a cinch.
There are several clubs with bigger pitches than Wembley.
People always thought that Wembley had the bigger pitch and had wide open spaces to play footy but it just wasn't true. All footy pitches will only vary by a couple strides either way