New Everton Stadium Discussion

That's already happened. The precedent is set and they need to do a lot more.

A club like this in a city like this allowing anti-trade union practices on its new stadium? They have to be reflecting the culture of the city.

That's not going to prevail for long. They should act now to resolve this, because, as said, this will go national and the name of the club will be dirt.

Everton FC have traded on 'The People's Club' for years...now let them prove it.

….you say the club ‘have to be reflecting the culture of the city’, yet you want the stunning Dock Wall knocked down.

i don’t for one minute believe that in years to come Everton will be in the least bit associated with the LOR dispute.

….you say the club ‘have to be reflecting the culture of the city’, yet you want the stunning Dock Wall knocked down.

i don’t for one minute believe that in years to come Everton will be in the least bit associated with the LOR dispute.
I honestly wouldn't worry about it.

It's his latest drum to beat and get annoyed about with his lopsided takes.

It will be something else before too long.

He's the scouse Emir.

The dock walls mean nothing to the people of Liverpool. They were put in place to preserve the private property of ship owners. That's all it's there for.

Everton will suffer as a consequence NOW because of a rolling dispute that will eventually go national in prominence. That's inevitable....if they dont act...and they have scope to act.

The dock walls mean nothing to the people of Liverpool. They were put in place to preserve the private property of ship owners. That's all it's there for.

Everton will suffer as a consequence NOW because of a rolling dispute that will eventually go national in prominence. That's inevitable....if they dont act...and they have scope to act.
Is that before or after the stadium gets ‘called in’ as you foresaw?

Is that before or after the stadium gets ‘called in’ as you foresaw?
giphy.gif

Just like everything else you say, utter nonsense. I don't think 20 people sitting outside and an inflatable rat is going to go national. Not when Doctors/Nurses could potentially take industrial action, the railway is falling to bits, barristers are on strike and people in general are having to pick between food and heating. Your hyperbole is boring.

…ha, ha, such blanket remarks. I can assure you, that wall means a lot to many scousers. I’ve always been fond of it & I was born and raised in the City.

Is this the real lifeee...

Or is this just fantasy?

…ha, ha, such blanket remarks. I can assure you, that wall means a lot to many scousers. I’ve always been fond of it & I was born and raised in the City.
You'll have to back that up with more than a statewment.

Where have people said those dock walls - designed to stop people getting near the waterfront for commercial purposes - mean a lot to them?

I saw the other ground stand development at the moment when I was watching one of the drone guys video's who also film the other ground. I must admit
the stand does look impressive. Shame what they've done to Anfield Rd to get it like that completely blitzed the road.
Yeah, there used to be some really nice, old houses on Anfield Road. They went long ago. As for their new stand, certainly huge but am I right in thinking you can't see the rest of the ground from the back 3rd or so? From the back part you'll only be able to see the pitch, is that right? One great thing about BMD is that you can see all of the ground from all of the ground. Well done, Dan Meis.