New Everton Stadium Discussion

That's not true.

Who now calls the Kings Dock as a reference for the arena that's down there now?

That BMD reference to the location will simply fade away...and VERY quickly once the naming right's make it fade.

Any geology experts here? I reckon we'll be in our fourth ground by the time this erodes away.

God bless.
JS98361873.jpg

Gotta be honest, not a fan of the inside of the stadium apart from the stand which has the glass behind the upper tier as it looks a little different.

I'm sure it'll look fantastic once it's full of Everton fans but from that cgi it just looks very generic and the East & West stands look very very similar

Edit - which is quite strange as on the People's Project app I thought it looked great.

I must just be having a bad day lol

I very rarely agree with @davek but I agree with him here. Once the stadium is built the name Bramley Moore will fade away pretty quickly. When was the last time anyone heard of the Emirates being called Ashburton Grove?
I think it’ll disappear too . I’m just making the point about the arenas and selling the naming rights .

Gotta be honest, not a fan of the inside of the stadium apart from the stand which has the glass behind the upper tier as it looks a little different.

I'm sure it'll look fantastic once it's full of Everton fans but from that cgi it just looks very generic and the East & West stands look very very similar

Edit - which is quite strange as on the People's Project app I thought it looked great.

I must just be having a bad day lol
It looks cheap to me the inside layout. Very uninspiring.

I think ours will be "Insert Name" at BMD or The Dock or Bramley. It will be interesting to see how the name pans out!

I don't disagree with @davek on the reasoning just not necessarily the whitewashing (if that phrase is allowed?) of the history.
For me it’ll always be BMD no matter whether they call it the skittles stadium or the new goodison, it all depends on the person