New Everton Stadium Discussion

I've never been myself.. but I'd imagine the answer would have to be yes.
I've been there plenty of times and never smelt a thing but people have said they have been there when it stinks. It must be due to the processing of the sewage, I suppose. I hope the man with the switch isn't a Kopite or it will stink every home game. I'm sure we can make sure it doesn't happen for home games. There again, we have been playing across the way from a load of you know what for over a hundred years so we should be used to it by now.

I've been there plenty of times and never smelt a thing but people have said they have been there when it stinks. It must be due to the processing of the sewage, I suppose. I hope the man with the switch isn't a Kopite or it will stink every home game. I'm sure we can make sure it doesn't happen for home games. There again, we have been playing across the way from a load of you know what for over a hundred years so we should be used to it by now.
Same, I haven't ever caught a whiff down there.

I'm sure I remember reading hundreds of pages ago it only operates 2 or 3 days a week.

If that's the case it won't be too hard to arrange a schedule that suits all.

from my days in Kirkdale, there used to be a smell that my old Nan use to say permeates from a "bone processing plant!" it used to be an awful smell but was not everyday? Anyone recall this?

lets just hope Everton don't stink the place out when we get there!

Come on you stinky Toffees

I know people who use the dock next to it for water sports, kayak and canoe clubs etc, they’ve never mentioned a smell.
I remember when it was first announced as the prefered site.

Several posters here hysterical because the smell was 'eye wateringly' bad. Impossible to breath.

A very odd overreaction.

Most unusual for people who post on GOT lol lol lol

from my days in Kirkdale, there used to be a smell that my old Nan use to say permeates from a "bone processing plant!" it used to be an awful smell but was not everyday? Anyone recall this?

lets just hope Everton don't stink the place out when we get there!

Come on you stinky Toffees
I remember a place like this in the 80s in carruthers street off Vauxhall road mate. Absolutely horrendous.