New Everton Stadium Discussion

The UNESCO thing actually feels more like political warfare against the UK.

Despite some obvious desecration to heritage by our current and previous governments I'd be happy to diplomatically withdraw from all association with their organisation with a mild tactical nuclear strike in their headquarters as a necessary and proportionate adieu.
Its all a Chinese plot via their Huawei phones

A mate of mine worked on the Shankly Gates. There's an Everton flag underneath them
Reminds me of the new Yankee stadium, one of the builder's was a Redsox fan and put his David Ortiz Redsox jersey under some part of the stand, he actually bragged about it and it became public knowledge, Yankees ownership found out and had the jersey retrieved overnight.

Yankees eventually encased it in glass and auctioned it off for charity.

….personally, I’m not hung up on capacity. The club have obviously built there business case on lower than 60k and the figures stack up. Get on and build it now or there might not be another opportunity. No turning back now.
That's all well and good if you already are a season ticket holder and don't go anymore ! ....but if I'm still sitting on a waiting list in 3 years time I won't be happy. And that "business case" will get some stick.

That's all well and good if you already are a season ticket holder and don't go anymore ! ....but if I'm still sitting on a waiting list in 3 years time I won't be happy. And that "business case" will get some stick.

….I presume there are more season tickets available at BMD than Goodison, so hopefully those on the list will get to the top quicker.

….I presume there are more season tickets available at BMD than Goodison, so hopefully those on the list will get to the top quicker.
I'm presuming the same.
Not going to guess myself but I've read a few on here writing that we have 33k now ? Plus 15k on the list ?
Not much wriggle room there if corporate hospitality, away fans and premium seats take a fair chunk.
And from what I can gather, that list is going to get a whole lot bigger. ( if the unpopular managerial appointment hasn't driven them away !)

Likewise, I've been on the waiting list for a couple of years, only after a single, any part of the ground, not had a sniff.

I'm presuming the same.
Not going to guess myself but I've read a few on here writing that we have 33k now ? Plus 15k on the list ?
Not much wriggle room there if corporate hospitality, away fans and premium seats take a fair chunk.
And from what I can gather, that list is going to get a whole lot bigger. ( if the unpopular managerial appointment hasn't driven them away !)
Moving to BM won't wipe out the waiting list.

I'll be surprised if they add more than about 7k season ticket holders.

They can make far more money with face value matchgoers. I'm sure the motivation for taking the reselling operation off stubhub was the prospect of an additional 20-25 quid per seat/per match.

Every little helps.

They can make far more money with face value matchgoers. I'm sure the motivation for taking the reselling operation off stubhub was the prospect of an additional 20-25 quid per seat/per match.

Every little helps.
Indeed, are there any figures about how many of the seats are higher price / corp out of the extra 13,316? I’d be amazed if at least 5k of them aren’t…

Every little helps.

So they're charging 20-25 quid per sale for this new ticket resale facility?!

So they're charging 20-25 quid per sale for this new ticket resale facility?!
Actually not that much.

My ST works out at about 27 pound a game. The club will sell my seat for whatever the price is as a general sale for that stand for the match, and pro-rata me a credit for next season. (they make no mention of what happens to the credit if I decided not to renew)

It will be 15/20 pounds extra to the club for Cat A games. (the big margin for the club would be to resell a child/oap seat as a general sale seat)

Last edited:
Image today taken by a lad called Phil Mckay via his drone. Just a wonderful image of what will soon be enshrined in our history. Bramley Moor in the distance

222516010_200713128667985_8518322910450556766_n.jpg