New Everton Stadium Discussion

That last day is gonna hurt hard. As many have posted not just footballing reasons that bring us so many attachments to the Old Lady, it also holds memories of loved ones and other friends and family who are no longer with us. I don’t have a season ticket anymore but I’m sure like me many will do their upmost best to get to that final game. Even if it means sitting on the main stand roof. Will be a sad day.

The beginning line of ‘My Way’ by Sinatra hits home hard :(

I live about 10 minutes from it. I'm proper made up it's been approved, these heritage idiots haven't got a clue. Because quite frankly the area is a wasteland. Can't say I've ever seen a tourist near the place, why would you. It's just factories.

Really hope Everton and the City of Liverpool smash it. North Liverpool dock area has been a show for years

This has been quite a concern of mine, you have a lot of drunken fans and I cant see it being long till somebody takes a swim.
There's bars/pubs/clubs next to rivers/lakes/the sea all over the world. Places literally founded on the idea of somewhere to get smashed next to the water. The two biggest drinking areas near me are an attraction because they're right on the Thames. I've never seen anyone fall in. Think we'll be ok.

PSX_20210223_160205.jpg

Looking at the ground and from a purely Green Party view, we can't find out where you'll be putting the bats in Liverpool.

PRI_168768022.jpg

Sorted ya Hippy Twot! COYB!