New Everton Stadium Discussion

According to the esk, BMD will almost certainly be called in and handed over to the Secretary of State (Housing, Communities, Local Gov) to then take at least a further 3months to assess. He is citing objections from WHS and the project scale as the main factors.

Hope he is wrong.

According to the esk, BMD will almost certainly be called in and handed over to the Secretary of State (Housing, Communities, Local Gov) to then take at least a further 3months to assess. He is citing objections from WHS and the project scale as the main factors.

Hope he is wrong.

Esk has turned so anti Everton it’s unreal

what happened to that guy ??

Hope he is wrong.

If he's right (I doubt it) then Everton fans need to make their voices heard re LCC taking the mick. They could have passed it over to the secretary of state months ago.

As useful as a chocolate teapot they are.

If he's right (I doubt it) then Everton fans need to make their voices heard re LCC taking the mick. They could have passed it over to the secretary of state months ago.

And the first thing the SOS would ask them to do is prove they have ticked all the really boring boxes they have to do.

I'm pretty sure it's up to the SoS to call in a project if he thinks there are problems, I don't think councils can just hand things upwards. Anyway, even if that were possible it wouldn't be the greatest thing to do. It'd be like asking the ref to check VAR because you reckon he missed a penalty against you.

I've mentioned this before, but our scheme was with the SoS for 18 months. The hope has to be this gets approved without it ending up on his desk.

I'm pretty sure it's up to the SoS to call in a project if he thinks there are problems, I don't think councils can just hand things upwards. Anyway, even if that were possible it wouldn't be the greatest thing to do. It'd be like asking the ref to check VAR because you reckon he missed a penalty against you.

I've mentioned this before, but our scheme was with the SoS for 18 months. The hope has to be this gets approved without it ending up on his desk.

I can't see it for the simple reason the economy needs this after Covid.