New Everton Stadium Discussion

I was budgeting for that kind of price increase, to be honest. I'm paying about £550 now in the Top Balcony, I'll gladly pay the extra for a stadium befitting Everton Football Club and I expect to spend £20/£30 per home game if the facilities and quality of beer allow me to. Compare that to what I spend now which is a big fat zero per game ie nothing per season.
Yes I was to be fair. I don’t see any other way around it. Agree about spending per game. I’m like you, spend virtually Zero unless it’s a cup of tea. The odd occasion I’ve spent over a tenner on a couple of sausage rolls or something but I wouldn’t mind having a nice pint either before or after the game if it was decent.

Because they all need to exit the stadium the same way.

A ferry terminal has been dismissed as it isn't deemed feasible, it's all in the planning. Not enough footfall to justify new ferry infrastructre plus they don't run late so you couldn't use them to return. No additional stress on the tunnels or Merseyrail from the staidium. Basically it's not going to happen.

Edit: also Everton don't own the land that a ferry terminal would be located at, the actual riverfront is Peel's I read.

A ferry terminal has been dismissed as it isn't deemed feasible, it's all in the planning. Not enough footfall to justify new ferry infrastructre plus they don't run late so you couldn't use them to return. No additional stress on the tunnels or Merseyrail from the staidium. Basically it's not going to happen.

Edit: also Everton don't own the land that a ferry terminal would be located at, the actual riverfront is Peel's I read.
So are we saying that blues who live across the water wouldn't swim across the mersey to see our beloved blues. Call yourself Everton fans!,,