New Everton Stadium Discussion

This is going round via texts. Prob not true but see if anyone else has had it.

Me mate is an architect at MEIS Architects the company that took the contract on to design Everton’s new stadium, apparently they have had a video conference with Moshiri, Joe Anderson, Kenwright and the CEO of Laing O’Rourke and Laing O’Rouke have told them they have got to pull out due to their share price plummeting and have to honour the Government contracts they have at the moment, for them to continue feasibility studies on a project which would now be 10 years away due to the economic downturn would be financial suicide. They have advised USM to search for another contractor, as contracts have not been exchanged, Laing O’Rouke are currently owed £32M from Moshiri/USM.
LOL.

“Me mate is an architect at MEIS....”.

Yeah, I wonder which of the MEIS offices he works in? New York? Los Angles? Or their new head office in Toxteth?

EDIT: FFS, @maccavennie beat me to it!

This is going round via texts. Prob not true but see if anyone else has had it.

Me mate is an architect at MEIS Architects the company that took the contract on to design Everton’s new stadium, apparently they have had a video conference with Moshiri, Joe Anderson, Kenwright and the CEO of Laing O’Rourke and Laing O’Rouke have told them they have got to pull out due to their share price plummeting and have to honour the Government contracts they have at the moment, for them to continue feasibility studies on a project which would now be 10 years away due to the economic downturn would be financial suicide. They have advised USM to search for another contractor, as contracts have not been exchanged, Laing O’Rouke are currently owed £32M from Moshiri/USM.

your mate works at MEIS ?????

lollollollollollol

your mate works at MEIS ?????

lollollollollollol

Not necessarily, he said that that's a text going round. He could have intercepted at a later point, which means it has come from a friend of a friend, whose uncle got it off his workmate who got it from the drunk man down the park who got it from a RS supporter who typed it out in his underpants from his bedroom at his mum's house and he hasn't seen or talked to anyone on the outside in the last 2 months.

Not necessarily, he said that that's a text going round. He could have intercepted at a later point, which means it has come from a friend of a friend, whose uncle got it off his workmate who got it from the drunk man down the park who got it from a RS supporter who typed it out in his underpants from his bedroom at his mum's house and he hasn't seen or talked to anyone on the outside in the last 2 months.

Sounds more plausible.lol

No, my mates do not work at MEIS like i said it was a text doing the rounds. I got it twice.

My first reply back was this mate has a great job in NYC. I was checking if anyone else had it