New Everton Stadium Discussion

Mate, we havnt a clue what actual day it is these days, (sure you are the same), let alone what year we may or may not drain a dock!

Cos of social distancing I'm now an expert on how to drain quickly so if needed I'm available to pass on my know how.

I presume filling in the dock is when this process is going to begin...

Oh we hate Shankly
And we hate St John
But most of all we hate Big Ron
And we'll hang the Kopites one by one
On the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey

So to hell with Liverpool and Rangers too
We'll throw them all in the Mersey
And we'll fight fight fight
With all our might
For the lads in the Royal Blue Jersey

I'm sure Meis has taken this onboard and there will be an area where when we aren't playing fans of other clubs can bring a kopite and for a nominal fee we can provide a service. Cash cow.

I said a few weeks ago Id imagine nothing will happen while this lockdown is ongoing and got shot down. But i still think we are going to have to wait until offices and industry are back at work for any progress to be honest.

You've been saying for 3 years that it isn't happening at all and it's just a pipe dream to be fair.

You've been saying for 3 years that it isn't happening at all and it's just a pipe dream to be fair.

Yes that is true. There has been a bit of actual progress since those days though. Id say im not as sceptical as i was. Stuff we are waiting on now must be being held up by COVID19 though.