New Everton Stadium Discussion

I wonder if we’ll hear a decision regarding planning permission this week? They said a decision would take around 16 weeks to make and we submitted the application 16 weeks ago...

He is just a crankpot fantasist these days, i don't understand why any blue would follow him. His crazy rant when Silva got sacked about how he felt the club should have "consulted him" about it was proper men in white coats stuff.
I don’t think his ego ever recovered from that 2016 Summer transfer window when he got literally everything wrong. Since then it has all just been an attempt to claw back some credibility but it has failed and he has lost his way as the decent Evertonian he was.

The Esk in pouring scorn shocker, seriously how does anyone take this guy as legit anymore?
He’s becoming an embarrassment, I stopped following him a year ago. It’s mad how he was so positive on here when Moshiri got the club, to how he is now.

There’s a account on twitter called the county road Bobblers and they are doing a pod tomorrow night with the Esk and El pivote
And wanted question, so I said ask the Esk why he’s so negative . The Esk was linked into the tweet, but didn’t reply of course.

County road bobblers did to be fair, I may even listen as I quite like listening to El pivote, who said before this virus, that he expects us to have a transfer deficit this summer of between 50mil and 100mil. I’m sure the Esk will have something to say about that