New Everton Stadium Discussion

Theyve gone from it never happening to ‘we’ll have ours done before you’. Moshiri has shifted the goalposts, everyone knows this is happening now.

It’s gone from ‘waterfront stadium, ha you’ll end up in a Tesco flat pack by Kirkby. Ancelloti?! You’ll be lucky to get Moyes back’

to ‘your waterfront stadium will stink of sewage and Ancelotti has only ever managed top teams he’s never built one before’

keep going Mosh.

Boy are they green with envy.

Boy are they green with envy.
Time to light up The Liver Buildings blue again.

When it's all done and its near to the first ever game /ribbon cutting or whatever. I'm sure we will put out a promo video for news outlets and such.
I was going to say in the credits but all the usual suspects will edit it out, so it needs to be one of those 'watermark' things.

"No houses were left derelict or knocked down in the building of this stadium"

Sniff it rs media.

If anything, it might help a little. I would imagine that in the wake of this, it will be a top priority to get people back and working, so there might be fewer regulatory obstacles to overcome. Just a thought.

Yep.

As long as we have the money, this will go through doing somersaults. It won't even be a debate. It'll be vastly easier than it was before Christmas and I didn't expect much challenge then. If anything, it will get central funding incentives and tax breaks