New Everton Stadium Discussion

Doing abit of research and I can’t find too much on Everton’s old ground at priory road? (No photos) is it the priory road as of we know it today? Or was it somewhere else? I’ve read a few articles online and they kinda say the same thing it was land either rented or donated by a man called William cruitt. I’d love to know what the ground looked like and how it changed through the years?

Doing abit of research and I can’t find too much on Everton’s old ground at priory road? (No photos) is it the priory road as of we know it today? Or was it somewhere else? I’ve read a few articles online and they kinda say the same thing it was land either rented or donated by a man called William cruitt. I’d love to know what the ground looked like and how it changed through the years?
There's a mention of the ground in here.

I see the Utd game has sold out before even going on general sale. If members and season ticket holders can buy up 4k of seats and we are only going to have what, 8k more at BMD? Just shows that it will still be bloody hard to get tickets.

We really should have pushed for mid 50s at the very least.

Just over 12,000 mate

52,000 - ( roughly ) 39,500

I agree we seem to be being overly conservative, but not massively so. My gut reaction a couple of years ago was that we'd go for 55k.

Just over 12,000 mate

52,000 - ( roughly ) 39,500

I agree we seem to be being overly conservative, but not massively so. My gut reaction a couple of years ago was that we'd go for 55k.

My understanding is that there will be 4/5k premium seats. I don't know how many there is at Goodison currently to subtract, but unless you want to pay over a ton a match it will be in the 8k region.

I see the Utd game has sold out before even going on general sale. If members and season ticket holders can buy up 4k of seats and we are only going to have what, 8k more at BMD? Just shows that it will still be bloody hard to get tickets.

We really should have pushed for mid 50s at the very least.
I reckon we’ll gradually start to see the stadium capacity raising as the building work goes on. It’s what Spurs done with their ground.

I reckon we’ll gradually start to see the stadium capacity raising as the building work goes on. It’s what Spurs done with their ground.

We can only but hope. The Spurs lads said this is a bit of a myth as it only grew a few hundred seats or so in the end. They had different versions of the stadium beforehand that steadily increased over time, but the version they have now was going to be 61k anyhow.