New Everton Stadium Discussion

Every single ticket is sold John. Everton aren't lying when they say "sold out" before every match, they don't have the ticket available to sell otherwise they would.

It means its been purchased by someone. It may have been purchased to sell on StubHub because that's what some folk do but through the official channels all the tickets gave been sold hence its sold out.
And not one person put out of their home to do so

On 23 October 1924, Chicago White Sox and New York Giants opened their European Tour with an exhibition game at Goodison Park.

Everton should invite the New York Yankees and Chicago White Socks over to play an exhibition game at the new stadium to celebrate 100 years since they came over to Goodison - Huge spotlight on the club and facility and a brilliant marketing exercise.

Mosh, my CV is available if required.

Many/Most of the 12,000 on the season ticket waiting list will attend a lot of the games anyway through general admission tickets / stubhub / friends season tickets etc.

It does not mean that there are 12,000 people who can't get in that we automatically need 12,000 more seats for, before considering that additional demand that BM would generate..

Many/Most of the 12,000 on the season ticket waiting list will attend a lot of the games anyway through general admission tickets / stubhub / friends season tickets etc.

It does not mean that there are 12,000 people who can't get in that we automatically need 12,000 more seats for, before considering that additional demand that BM would generate..
You make valid points but we have 33000 season ticket holders. So we only get 5000 walks up on day because other 2000 is for away fans if they take full allocation. Your right that people share season tickets but I know blues who aren’t on the waiting list, but have expressed they might look to go on the list especially with the new ground. Like you I don’t read to much into waiting list numbers. For instance we cap are season tickets around 33000, them lot across the park cap season tickets around 42-44000 the rest is walks ups. But let say only 6000 on the waiting list take a season ticket only then looking for around 5000 more walk up fans. Now being where new ground will be we are getting to get that through tourists alone. And that’s me being conservative with only half number of people on the waiting list take the option for a season ticket. We will sell out every home game I’m confident.

You make valid points but we have 33000 season ticket holders. So we only get 5000 walks up on day because other 2000 is for away fans if they take full allocation. Your right that people share season tickets but I know blues who aren’t on the waiting list, but have expressed they might look to go on the list especially with the new ground. Like you I don’t read to much into waiting list numbers. For instance we cap are season tickets around 33000, them lot across the park cap season tickets around 42-44000 the rest is walks ups. But let say only 6000 on the waiting list take a season ticket only then looking for around 5000 more walk up fans. Now being where new ground will be we are getting to get that through tourists alone. And that’s me being conservative with only half number of people on the waiting list take the option for a season ticket. We will sell out every home game I’m confident.
Sure I read that that lot across the park was a lot lower than 42-44K?

I and my 3 lads have been on the waiting list for 4 years now. We pick and choose our games now due to obstructed views. An example we bought 3 tickets for Newcastle home last year in the last row of upper street end. As soon as people stood up you couldn't see a thing. £45 each for that. Mainly go now in upper bullens when away support don't take full allocation. So like Newcastle Tuesday and crystal palace in Feb. I know loads who will get season tickets in the new ground. West ham fill there cos of the pricing policy. Hope we do this for our younger support. Only have to.look at the young support at the Watford,/ Leicester cup games when it was £5 for under 20s.

Sure I read that that lot across the park was a lot lower than 42-44K?
It might be mate to be honest I thought it was myself, only a rs mate who season ticket holder said he think it’s that. I know that probably means it’s crap but even so shows how much of a walk up you can get.

I and my 3 lads have been on the waiting list for 4 years now. We pick and choose our games now due to obstructed views. An example we bought 3 tickets for Newcastle home last year in the last row of upper street end. As soon as people stood up you couldn't see a thing. £45 each for that. Mainly go now in upper bullens when away support don't take full allocation. So like Newcastle Tuesday and crystal palace in Feb. I know loads who will get season tickets in the new ground. West ham fill there cos of the pricing policy. Hope we do this for our younger support. Only have to.look at the young support at the Watford,/ Leicester cup games when it was £5 for under 20s.
Yeah exactly I hope they price it right for the under 18s for example because that’s our future fan base. And your right with the poor sight lines at Goodison people just don’t won’t to pay for that.