New Everton Stadium Discussion

Perhaps interference by certain local organisations, who are playing a key part in the entire process, may have played a part in a delay due to such amendments.
For what it's worth, the delays are less to do with the finances and more to do with interventions by 'vested' parties.
The financing for the stadium and other delays are linked with an external party, who have helped facilitate the delay. It’ll be sorted!
@Keiran and @AndyC

I posted these back in April, May and June respectively, and for what it's worth (that's entirely up to you) I still stand by them. The financing is fine.

In fact, the finances haven't been an issue all along, and all the delays have been because of other parties and I'll happily explain this further when it's suitable.

@Keiran and @AndyC

I posted these back in April, May and June respectively, and for what it's worth (that's entirely up to you) I still stand by them. The financing is fine.

In fact, the finances haven't been an issue all along, and all the delays have been because of other parties and I'll happily explain this further when it's suitable.

So, just to clarify, these posts are based on information you're privy to and not accessible to the rest of us?

Highly unlikely as the current thinking on safe standing is a 1:1 ratio i.e. one seat out, one standing in.
Ergo, no increase on capacity is likely.
I toured Spurs stadium a couple weeks ago and asked about safe standing and the guide said it would increase capacity. Like you said, it would be a 1:1 swap

Has anyone detailed the differences between the previous videos/images and the one released today? Anything major change at all?

I think the main difference is the car park is now built into the main stand, the back of which is much bigger than before. The car park on the river is now a little diddy one.

In my opinion, it appears we have left the idea of Council funding behind otherwise it would still be being spoken about. The only logical funding stream available therefore would be from one of our sponsors...