New Everton Stadium Discussion

The Esks timeline and general social media behaviour is so cringeworthy.

I can’t believe Meis engaged with him. You can imagine he feels validated as a club authority rather than an internet loon. He loves the smell of his own farts enough as it is.
Having a go at Esk for wanting us to match the teams we’re supposedly trying to close down?

There’s a lot you can have a go at him for, but that certainly isn’t one of them.

52k is too small. We all know it.

Having a go at Esk for wanting us to match the teams we’re supposedly trying to close down?

There’s a lot you can have a go at him for, but that certainly isn’t one of them.

52k is too small. We all know it.
We all want Everton to close down the teams above. That’s nothing do do with what I said.

Hadn't seen that before.
Inspiring stuff, esp the CEO.
Going by what's being proposed for the Legacy, and indeed the legacy of BM, the frustrations of yesterday's match pale into insignificance.
If they can pull it off, make the Legacy happen, there'll be no peers...it may become the clubs greatest achievement

Capacity is fine IMO. 60,000 sounds nice I must admit...but mostly I like the idea but really it’s for ‘my dicks bigger than yours rights’.

I can see why one goal side is smaller now with the site constraints. So glad that explains that.

Does anyone else feel the ‘intimidating’ home end isn’t all that intimidating looking?

Capacity is fine IMO. 60,000 sounds nice I must admit...but mostly I like the idea but really it’s for ‘my dicks bigger than yours rights’.

I can see why one goal side is smaller now with the site constraints. So glad that explains that.

Does anyone else feel the ‘intimidating’ home end isn’t all that intimidating looking?
There's way too many exits which break it up, they seem to look oversized to me too