New Everton Stadium Discussion

I believe they said this is the maximum you're allowed to be now.

Stand steepness has been regulated now. Our top balc would no longer be able to be built.

They are only ‘guidlines’ and ‘recommended distances ‘. There is no laid down minimum distance per se.
Spurs completely disregarded those recommendations in the building of the NWHL.

Most other clubs fans like it however they all wish we were staying at Goodison as its one of the few great stadiums left.

i'm talking older fans btw i talk to on other forums
As much as we all love Goodison the truth is that it's just barley fit for purpose as a football ground and nowhere near fit for purpose as a financial tool for the club.

As a financial tool for the club you are correct mate but what do you mean by it isn't fit for purpose as a football ground?
I didn't say it isn't fit for purpose as a football ground I said it's barley fit for purpose.. Restricted views, not enough legroom (I'm 6'5" so maybe that's not an issue for everyone) toilets not good enough/big enough to cope with the crowds, it's just gotten old all round and we need a modern stadium for modern football.

I didn't say it isn't fit for purpose as a football ground I said it's barley fit for purpose.. Restricted views, not enough legroom (I'm 6'5" so maybe that's not an issue for everyone) toilets not good enough/big enough to cope with the crowds, it's just gotten old all round and we need a modern stadium for modern football.

Yeah mate sorry I'm a proper short arse and so it's boss for me but if I was 6ft 5 I'd struggle too.

I love it though, it's still boss and I'll be a sad day when we leave for sure though at least it looks like we are moving to somewhere that is deserving of Everton Football Club

Looks a bit like a spaceship landed on a dock building, not to my taste but who cares about that? If this stadium was a meal it would be a scoop of ice cream on top of a rare sirloin.

T
They don't build a physical model to test these things as its difficult to replicate thee scale.They use the digital model to do it within flow dynamic & analysis software. They'll also be using weather station data to populate the correct fields, and likely designing for a 1 in 50 year storm.
They do in Wellington, windiest city in the world.