New Everton Stadium Discussion

Well no chance chance of me standing out there to be honest. It'll be freezing. Hopefully the concourse is decent or more pubs built near by.
Transporting the people away from the game will be a whole different deal from Goodison.
If the plan is to use the Fan Zone to regulate the rush away, they will have to give them a reason to stay...and standing in there on a cold wet and windy night will not be top of the list.

It's probably how most Americans make me cringe anyway, putting wink faces on tweets etc. It wasn't a personal attack, anyone can make you cringe sometimes.
I know mate. Knew it wasn't an attack from your part. I've just seen a few people say he makes them cringe,but also just think it's a mad shout. Genuinely don't think I've ever seriously cringed more reading the replies from Evertonians to any post he does. It's mortifying.

I know mate. Knew it wasn't an attack from your part. I've just seen a few people say he makes them cringe,but also just think it's a mad shout. Genuinely don't think I've ever seriously cringed more reading the replies from Evertonians to any post he does. It's mortifying.

True, but I can think of a fan base nearby much more cringe.

I like the echoes of the Tobacco Warehouse from Stanley Dock on the waterfront. It fits:

Meis is genuinely passionate about his work and I think he feels this an opportunity to good to pass to stamp his legacy into history.

Make no mistake this will be the crown jewel of English Football stadiums

Agreed.

Nothing better than it in the country, despite not being mega-sized.

Wembley - Soulless
Old Trafford - Soulless
Emirates - Soulless
Spurs - Looks terrible on the outside
Etihad - Fantastic but not a proper football ground