New Everton Stadium Discussion

Just had this one.
Its ugly= anflield is grt looking isnt it, stones in glass houses spring to mind.

You will never fill it= there is a waiting list for season tickets, and percentage wise we fill goodision to capacity more than you for lg games check it out of you want.
and just to add to that you can bet it will get used for other things as well, a state of the art stadium on the waterfront surrounded by regenerated area v a punch hole looking monstosity with the delights of Anfield on offer were do you think events will go really?
Then the old one
Bet it will never get build anyway,your owner isnt really that rich ect
They really are sad , i couldnt give two fs if they build anything at all to be honest.
Hopefully it all goes well

hahaha had them all myself mate

in my whatsapp group with the lads half of them just saying WONT HAPPEN

they're FUMING

Been having a proper look at the videos that are about now and more excited than I was, decided to stick some pictures in from the videos at the points where I looked and just thought 'yeah, that's quite impressive.'

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Capture5.PNG

Capture6.PNG

Capture8.PNG

Just had this one.
Its ugly= anflield is grt looking isnt it, stones in glass houses spring to mind.

You will never fill it= there is a waiting list for season tickets, and percentage wise we fill goodision to capacity more than you for lg games check it out of you want.
and just to add to that you can bet it will get used for other things as well, a state of the art stadium on the waterfront surrounded by regenerated area v a punch hole looking monstosity with the delights of Anfield on offer were do you think events will go really?
Then the old one
Bet it will never get build anyway,your owner isnt really that rich ect
They really are sad , i couldnt give two fs if they build anything at all to be honest.
Hopefully it all goes well

Their usual default mode when they've seen their arse. You can imagine them bouncing their passive aggressive remarks round the alehouse to anyone whether theyre interested or not...like Eddie in Early Doors droning on about the temporary traffic lights. Its akin to their indignation at our great success in the 80s that kicked them in the guts....they never saw that coming either. Have they started a Petition to stop BMD yet...the grounds being that they won The European Cup 6 times so there.

Their usual default mode when they've seen their arse. You can imagine them bouncing their passive aggressive remarks round the alehouse to anyone whether theyre interested or not...like Eddie in Early Doors droning on about the temporary traffic lights. Its akin to their indignation at our great success in the 80s that kicked them in the guts....they never saw that coming either. Have they started a Petition to stop BMD yet...the grounds being that they won The European Cup 6 times so there.

I think someone previously posted this but yes they have, and it's been rejected. I don't suppose that'll stop them making more and more noise about it though.

"It's absurd and the people of LFC...." That doesn't make it seem like you have an ulterior motive at all does it haha

I saw an article a while back about their "ambitious" plans to change the derelict housing that's left into baltic market type area - with a micro brewery.

And this was put forward by the fans - not the club.

Haven't heard anything else since.

TBH - with the amount of day trippers - I think it's mad the club or other businesses bought them to cash in. I'm guessing the club is unwilling to party ways - tinned housing is massively reflective of what they are like for a club.
And their stance on Melwood