New Everton Stadium Discussion

Well standard by its very definition refers to something regular or normal

A mixture of styles is polar opposite to something regular or normal
You can have a hybrid style that's standard. Brick and glass stadiums are all over professional sports.

This is not a bespoke stadium. IMO.

I said earlier that I think the design team are bending over backwrads to accommodate external parties to this scheme....to pacify them. And that;s what it looks like.

That can change though once through planning.

Yep, gotta get fans/families in early doors and take advantage of great catering opportunities.

Make it a place you want to go and have. A pint or 2 before the game at the ground instead of a pub and then waltz in 2 minutes before the game kicks off.

So many doors we've never had a chance to open so it's vitally important we make the most of it.

Yep spot on, and what Spurs have done is bang on.

Soggy pies are gone. We need loads of little outlets....mexican, italian, buttys, chippy, soup even....maybe a dedicated “scouse” or pea whack “hut”. Pizza by slice.

Local vendors....a open food market maybe???
Merseyside brewers given a tap or 5, get them in.

A79D363C-86C1-4C18-A63E-FBC8847EC78C.jpeg

Yep spot on, and what Spurs have done is bang on.

Soggy pies are gone. We need loads of little outlets....mexican, italian, buttys, chippy, soup even....maybe a dedicated “scouse” or pea whack “hut”. Pizza by slice.

Local vendors....a open food market maybe???
Merseyside brewers given a tap or 5, get them in.

No reason why it all can't be done either mate ;)

I thought you wee talking about the shirts then!

Honestly, the more you see of this, you will realise there is nothing generic about it, it has Everton all over it, don't actually think the images released today give it the credit it deserves. The existing dock walls, the acoustics, the changing rooms, everything has been done and made to be spot on!!