New Everton Stadium Discussion

Looks good. Never got the hyper bowl with architects and such bigging up stadium designs. Same happened with Spurs which ended up looking a bit meh. Think this design trumps that but it’s hardly the most iconic design ever.

Genuinely thinks it looks the business, I like the blend of old with the new, definitely fits into the aesthetic of the waterfront

Looks like it will really trap in the moans from the arl fellas when we’re trailing 1-0 to Burnley

What does "unique" mean for you mate?
At the end of the day, there's only so much you can do with a football stadium?!

Always said something like the Lucas Oil Stadium but better brickwork! Like I said it is what is. Looks great inside but outside could be better. And 52,000 still far too low.

It looks absolutely stupendous. The Everton lettering looks like it only becomes prominent in the evening and why shouldn't we have our name emblazoned for everyone to see!

It looks absolutely fantastic, it looks like how an Everton stadium should look. The home end will be brilliant, we'll finally have some corporate sections to at least start competing on that front, it looks tight, intimidating, absolutely superb.

Honestly, look at that compared to what we could have veery nearly ended up with at Kirkby.

I love Goodison I really do and it'll be a real kick in the balls to leave so if we are gonna leave you go balls deep into something special.

Can't please everyone but Meis has really invested his thought and talent into this project.