New Everton Stadium Discussion

The same club which underlined that it's "challenging" to get that loan?

That revenue is almost ENTIRELY dependent on tv rights. The institutional lenders have to project decades into the future and wonder whether the broadcasting revenue might not be as bountiful; as it is right now. They wont like that.

We dont generate enough revenue organically. We are not a commercial player.

Dave.

You seem to dispute everything the club are saying/doing re the stadium move.

Yet you use there own words as something to back up your argument, re 'challenging'..

What is it to be?

As has been stated numerous times over the years, without CPOs and demolishing the school we cannot redevelop/expand Goodison.

Not a big fan of destroying neighbourhoods for a few extra quid.

Do keep up David

The footprint allows rotation. Minimal damage would be done.

BTW, do you think those people who live their aren't affected by living next door to GP right now?

That revenue is almost ENTIRELY dependent on tv rights. The institutional lenders have to project decades into the future and wonder whether the broadcasting revenue might not be as bountiful; as it is right now. They wont like that.

The club appears to be wasting an awful lot of money it hasnt got on a project that will never happen then Dave.

I guess we need to really sell those Season Tickets.

*LOL*

it will only get more bountiful. The pay tv bubble isn't going to burst

Dave.

You seem to dispute everything the club are saying/doing re the stadium move.

Yet you use there own words as something to back up your argument, re 'challenging'..

What is it to be?

How do I doubt the club's word? I see what they put into the public domain on this and I say I've seen it all before and you get nothing without PP and funds. They are serious about wanting it done, it's just that they are utterly clueless and chase unicorns. This stadium will never be built. And the worst of it is that it defelects away from achieving on the pitch because we're all looking away...just like right now when we are left behind in the summer transfer market.

Still, "The Blue Wave".