New Everton Stadium Discussion

To also be fair, the club have changed funding models a few times and should have been a lot more professional in their communications over the issue.

We literally have a billionaire world class accountant who's been financed by one of the richest men in the world. Ryazantsev brought in who's an expert in the world of finance. An experienced and successful project team constructed to deliver the stadium.

I genuinely cannot understand your pessimism. It's been taken to the HOC presented to deliver the economic benefits to that area of the city. Do you honestly think there's no finance model prepared?

Esk levels of fake financial knowledge here.

Dont be bloody stupid, unless your offering to pay its got nothing to do with you or me.

You honestly think we would go this far down the road if we couldnt pay for it?
Yes. That's what happened with the Kings Dock.

How soon people forget.

Never trust this club's hierarchy. NEVER.

We literally have a billionaire world class accountant who's been financed by one of the richest men in the world. Ryazantsev brought in who's an expert in the world of finance. An experienced and successful project team constructed to deliver the stadium.

I genuinely cannot understand your pessimism. It's been taken to the HOC presented to deliver the economic benefits to that area of the city. Do you honestly think there's no finance model prepared?

Esk levels of fake financial knowledge here.
If you dont understand how someone could be doubtful over the BMD scheme you cant have seen a succession of these stadium schemes crash and burn....or you have and dont draw the right conclusion.

To also be fair, the club have changed funding models a few times and should have been a lot more professional in their communications over the issue.
Realistically why would a privately owned business make public every step of their financial activities? It could even prove prejudicial to their success if they disclosed too much too early.
We can judge them when they come to a conclusion.
Until then we’re just tilting at windmills to no purpose.

"The owners, staff and processes in place will change, but they'll still be the same"

Crying.
It's the club: it's not a significant player. It cant borrow off investors the type of cash required for this stadium idea because the club are a bad bet to carry the debt.

You have to ask why the club are pursuing it. I do...constantly. I come up with nothing that makes sense about this project. There's so much that can be objected to and when it gets called in it'll be annihilated...and tbh, it might lead to the best outcome: a gradual GP refurbishment.

We have never been this far down the line in terms of design and planning not even close, we are not talking concepts, we are talking designed down to the finest detail.
You're kidding?

Kirkby:

Funding - yes
PP - yes

BMD:

Funding - no
PP - no

Realistically why would a privately owned business make public every step of their financial activities? It could even prove prejudicial to their success if they disclosed too much too early.
We can judge them when they come to a conclusion.
Until then we’re just tilting at windmills to no purpose.
There's a purpose: not to get carried away with designs when the real battle is to provide funding and PP.