New Everton Stadium Discussion

This is all very exciting.

I wonder if the concourse part will be a bit more modest compared the likes of Spurs' new ground because of the stadium's location? Tottenham is quite the dump so it makes sense that people would rather hide inside instead of risking getting stabbed outside. The development around our new ground (bars, shops etc...) should provide fans with everything they need pre match.

25th, but not sure what you mean.
In your opinion, will there be stadium desigm images (as per the DK release of stadium images) or just talk about concepts and examples of what other stadia have?

For me, the wording of the statement suggests the latter.

They should get Leonardo Di Caprio to be there and shout "i'm the king of the world!" and then Brands, Kenwright and Dan Meiss all stand up and shout "no I am" and then it turns into a mass brawl...
More likely to be :

tenor.gif

The longer this goes on, the design process, wont Dan Meis be making more money? I mean once its done it done. Just like a driving in structor, once you pass the cash stops, so its in his interest to stretch this as long as he can perhaps?

The longer this goes on, the design process, wont Dan Meis be making more money? I mean once its done it done. Just like a driving in structor, once you pass the cash stops, so its in his interest to stretch this as long as he can perhaps?
I thought most architects stay on board until its actually built? advising along the way to make sure it goes to plan?

Most architectural fees are based on a percentage of the finished build cost with the exact percentage based on the type of contract or procurement route. Sort of strange in a way as it could encourage outlandish designs and all but you'd hope the client brief covered a proposed budget build cost for them to design to. In all probability they've agreed fixed costs for various stages of the design process such as initial concepts, securing planning, working drawings, post contract etc. Not sure what its like at his end of the market but architectural fee levels remain quite low in this country despite build costs spiralling.

In your opinion, will there be stadium desigm images (as per the DK release of stadium images) or just talk about concepts and examples of what other stadia have?

For me, the wording of the statement suggests the latter.

In my opinion they will be showing imagery of the stadium that will certainly provide a strong lead as to the final stadium build. They will be careful of committing to it being anything past that as there may yet be design changes suggested through planning.

Edit:

Yeah, I reckon you'll see full images of the proposed stadium interior and exterior.