New Everton Stadium Discussion

Just for context, spurs announced their stadium in 2012, moved in 2019.

Just for context, your chatting wham Bry,

The club first announced in 2007 that it was considering redevelopment of the current site as one of the options under consideration.[27][28] In April 2008, the club revealed that it was considering the acquisition of the Wingate Trading Estate immediately adjacent to the north of White Hart Lane for building the stadium.[29] In October 2008, the Northumberland Development Project, that included the construction of a stadium, as well as a club museum, homes, shops and other facilities, was announced.

The club first announced in 2007 that it was considering redevelopment of the current site as one of the options under consideration.[27][28] In April 2008, the club revealed that it was considering the acquisition of the Wingate Trading Estate immediately adjacent to the north of White Hart Lane for building the stadium.[29] In October 2008, the Northumberland Development Project, that included the construction of a stadium, as well as a club museum, homes, shops and other facilities, was announced.
giphy.gif

I'm gonna pretend i didn't see this.

I've already stated what the preference is: waterfront stadium. If not, GP redevelopment...which has been outlined as a possibility by KEIOC in the past.

And if BMD is abandoned, yes, I would point the finger at the club. Who else's fault would it be exactly?
I would blame the club, but you seem conflicted to me. You want a waterfront stadium but you don't want the city to lose its whs status. How is that achievable?

I would blame the club, but you seem conflicted to me. You want a waterfront stadium but you don't want the city to lose its whs status. How is that achievable?
I could give a flying one about WHS.

My point here is to challenge those who take the view it isn't a major obstacle for Everton to get over in any PP.

It has the capacity to force hands on any stadium design and the general development that is a must to go along with any stadium permission.

You actually think it'd have no beaing...which IS hilarious.

But no power to enforce squat.