New Everton Stadium Discussion

You’re denying that crowds and memberships aren’t at a Premier League high since this new era of ‘ambition’? We’ve been spun a lie and the reality is hitting us. Three years on and we’re still the same as we have been for the past two decades.

Like I said. Tripe. But carry on.

Well they "care" as in having the ground full is better than being half empty, which it hasnt been for as long as I can remember. Kendal dark days probably.

But if the gate dropped by 500 cos we were not getting a new ground, they couldnt care less. And I say 500 cos thats the absolute maximum that it would drop by.
We were averaging attendances of 33k in 2012 and I even remember some attendances going into the 29k+. Fans will give up if we’re to suffer another stadium collapse. They have to keep spinning the lie to avoid a massive loss of fans.

How many years has this project been kicked back by already?

Can see the council pulling the plug on rejuvenating the entire north end of the docks because of this. All them jobs to be created, all the income from shops, bars, concerts etc etc all to be sacrificed to keep an empty dock as world heritage site.

Oh wait, I'm lying, if push comes to shove UNESCO will be sucking a fat one. You cant stop progress.

Would hate to hear what you have to say about Blue Bill Kenwright then, the man who deceived Evertonians for over 20 years. Or do you clap him.
I hate the man. He is the reason we’re a nothing Club and our fans have such low expectations. The worst club by far out of all the ever-present Premier League club.

Time we told UNESCO to do one. I would hope this doesnt effect the design of the stadium any further.

You can bet kopite councillors will be all over this trying to restrict the designs of our ground to try make it as basic and plain jane as possible to meet UNESCO "standards".

If I was Everton I would stamp my feet and advise the council they either accept our plans or we bugger off elswhere - lets see if they are happy losing a guaranteed money maker.

I hate these heritage types who think derelict land around heritage sites is preferable to actual generation.

The mindset and spirit that created the Liver Building and the rest of the waterfront was pure capitalist enterprise - it is ironic that the same kind of enterprise today is being stymied just to preserve views of those buildings, as though they’re museum pieces, not structures within the downtown part of a major city FFS.

Time we told UNESCO to do one. I would hope this doesnt effect the design of the stadium any further.

You can bet kopite councillors will be all over this trying to restrict the designs of our ground to try make it as basic and plain jane as possible to meet UNESCO "standards".

If I was Everton I would stamp my feet and advise the council they either accept our plans or we bugger off elswhere - lets see if they are happy losing a guaranteed money maker.
Where are going to ‘bugger off ‘ to , Dublin?

We were averaging attendances of 33k in 2012 and I even remember some attendances going into the 29k+. Fans will give up if we’re to suffer another stadium collapse. They have to keep spinning the lie to avoid a massive loss of fans.

How many years has this project been kicked back by already?
Nice job picking out the one aberration of a season out of the last 17yrs