New Everton Stadium Discussion

I haven't been to NWHL but from what I've seen it looks amazing. No new stadium is going to please everybody and nor should it as we all have our own opionions.

Just out of curiosity, what did the final build get costed at @H.H. @Yid4life @RobSpurs as I'm sure the billion was for a lot more than just the stadium.

I am hearing that there will be meetings in the next month with the quantity surveyors to finally get this moving. The same source has been telling me for 18 months that funding was holding it up. Seems that barrier has gone away

Just out of curiosity, what did the final build get costed at @H.H. @Yid4life @RobSpurs as I'm sure the billion was for a lot more than just the stadium.

Probably only Levy knows. We spent around £100m on getting everything ready over the past decade, we also know the club has a £627m loan facility.

I don't understand. Or is that a new stadium of theirs that looks exactly like molineux?

They're doing a stand by stand expansion of Molineux, not a new build. That's the long term vision for the completed project. Should top out at c50k from what I've read

Probably only Levy knows. We spent around £100m on getting everything ready over the past decade, we also know the club has a £627m loan facility.

They're doing a stand by stand expansion of Molineux, not a new build. That's the long term vision for the completed project. Should top out at c50k from what I've read

Ah, god it looks horrific and outdated, it'll be so outdated when built. Really not sure what teams like them and Cardiff are doing expanding as soon as they reach the prem, they need to consolidate in the league before doing that. Wolves are where they are because of menses, what happens if he uses a different team for his project, they'll be straight back down and unable to afford stadium costs.

Ah, god it looks horrific and outdated, it'll be so outdated when built. Really not sure what teams like them and Cardiff are doing expanding as soon as they reach the prem, they need to consolidate in the league before doing that. Wolves are where they are because of menses, what happens if he uses a different team for his project, they'll be straight back down and unable to afford stadium costs.

They expanded last time, then got relegated twice.