New Everton Stadium Discussion

It wasn't about love or hate, people are free to like or dislike anything as an example I'm not a big fan of the outside design of our new stadium. I think they could have come up with something much more elegant. It's all a bit space shippy for my taste.

My problem was that I don't think they were being honest with their arguments about the inside. Or worse were being deliberately misleading.
I think it is obvious that they are popcorning you, yet you and the other spurs fan keep biting. May be smarter to just smile, pat them on the head and sarcastically agree with everything they say?

Hopefully Like all major project the critical path milestones are all in place and ready to go as soon as we get the green light. Even then it will probably over-run like all major project ever managed in the UK so 2024 might be realistic if we want to manage our expectations!

Coincidental timing, announced yesterday Meis has lost the FC Cincinnati project to Populous...

"Lost" is a bit of a misleading title - they're still using the Meis design apparently, so it's more that the delivery part is moving to another company. Something not uncommon in the field, I believe.

Hopefully Like all major project the critical path milestones are all in place and ready to go as soon as we get the green light. Even then it will probably over-run like all major project ever managed in the UK so 2024 might be realistic if we want to manage our expectations!
So all these milestones are going to tumble like dominoes eh. Then theres this 'green light' thing thats going to set it all rolling, or is that tumbling. What is it, this light of green? An actual plan, Planning permission, Finance...not seeing much of anything like that yet - Not one...
but yeah they'll be there alright, they've likely been there all along, forgotten under the blotter on Moshiri's desk in the liver building, for him to pull them out in a big reveal like a modern day Poirot.

Doesn't scream the Emirates to me. Looks fantastic.

Attachments

• IMG_20190330_205301.jpg
    IMG_20190330_205301.jpg
    444 KB · Views: 301

Thank god we've got plenty of time to sort out a stadium before we have a squad like spurs.

Imagine bragging about the modern emierates to lose like that? No chance will they challenge for the league next year, £700m debt = no player investment.