New Everton Stadium Discussion

But theres not tho.

You do realise I can check on your lies, right?

Theres charges from Santander for the Lukaku and Stones money.

No new filings regarding the Chinese money.

Why would Moshiri pay off all our debts in order to get us in more debt?

LOL
Didn't say charge mate. That's probably where you're going wrong.

Anyway, if this latest round of fees and wages in the summer wasn't paid for by Moshiri (which we know he didn't, right?) where DID it come from?

Money tree I expect, eh?

Anyway, if this latest round of fees and wages in the summer wasn't paid for by Moshiri (which we know he didn't, right?) where DID it come from?

Money tree I expect, eh?

Money tree I expect, eh?

The peoples democratic republic of Usmanistan

Money tree I expect, eh?

SHAREHOLDER INVESTMENT
The Club’s major shareholder has
provided an interest-free loan of £105m
(subsequently increased to £150m post
year-end). The shareholder loan is to
be repaid at a date to be agreed by
Everton and Bluesky Capital Limited,
a company controlled by Mr Moshiri.
In accordance with FRS 102, the loan
has therefore been classified as equity.

I mean we cant have spent that money yet, cos as you have said time and time again, the club has generated its own money "From player sales and the TV money"

But now all of a sudden all that moneys gone and we are getting loans from the Chinese Wonga.

Stick an actual fork in you Dave, you are done here.

SHAREHOLDER INVESTMENT
The Club’s major shareholder has
provided an interest-free loan of £105m
(subsequently increased to £150m post
year-end). The shareholder loan is to
be repaid at a date to be agreed by
Everton and Bluesky Capital Limited,
a company controlled by Mr Moshiri.
In accordance with FRS 102, the loan
has therefore been classified as equity.

I mean we cant have spent that money yet, cos as you have said time and time again, the club has generated its own money "From player sales and the TV money"

But now all of a sudden all that moneys gone and we are getting loans from the Chinese Wonga.

Stick an actual fork in you Dave, you are done here.
Sorry mate, I hate to school you like this, but why if there's £150M there have the club in the first quarter of this year borrowed from Santander three lots of cash and told United and City that they have to pay their debts on Lukaku and Stones into specific accounts set up for the shuffled forward payments?

Maybe you could explain that. Because it seems to me like were being told faerie stories here about £150M cash injections by the carpetbagger.

Anyone on here got first hand experience of being a billionaire and managing money in a high finance world, specifically focused at making the most amount of income from across the globe? Also has anyone got that first hand insight of the expertise of said billionaire at ensuring he remains a billionaire while structuring the finance for a football club (and many other business interests) he didn't have to go anywhere near? I assume some have because they seem to know a hell of a lot about how billionaires operate in the finance world. If it was solely about making money, I am pretty sure he could make a shedload more cash by investing in Donald Trump t-shirts or oil pipelines.

Sorry mate, I hate to school you like this, but why if there's £150M there have the club in the first quarter of this year borrowed from Santander three lots of cash and told United and City that they have to pay their debts on Lukaku and Stones into specific accounts set up for the shuffled forward payments?

Maybe you could explain that. Because it seems to me like were being told faerie stories here about £150M cash injections by the carpetbagger.

That text was taken from our accounts Dave.

So if its ok with you, I will take the word of a legal document over the Esks blog.

So you now have 2 choices :

1) Either Moshiri has funded our transfers over the last 2 years
or
2) The club has lied to the inland revenue, the premier league, UEFA and FIFA and committed the greatest fraud in modern football history

Pick wisely.

That text was taken from our accounts Dave.

So if its ok with you, I will take the word of a legal document over the Esks blog.

So you now have 2 choices :

1) Either Moshiri has funded our transfers over the last 2 years
or
2) The club has lied to the inland revenue, the premier league, UEFA and FIFA and committed the greatest fraud in modern football history

Pick wisely.

Doesn't matter what the club accounts say about a £150M loan. If that isn't being used to pay for players and their wages because other owed monies are being brought forward it may as well not be there.

Doesn't matter what the club accounts say about a £150M loan. If that isn't being used to pay for players and their wages because other owed monies are being brought forward it may as well not be there.

I guess we used the 150m to water the magical money tree hey Dave.

Im done here, im sorry but you have ZERO grasp of what you are even talking about, if I didnt know better I would think you are making things up and twisting everything to fit an agenda.

Good day to you David.

I guess we used the 150m to water the magical money tree hey Dave.

Im done here, im sorry but you have ZERO grasp of what you are even talking about, if I didnt know better I would think you are making things up and twisting everything to fit an agenda.

Good day to you David.
So still no answer as to what the £150M was useful for?

Uh, if they owe money, it's on the books. You know those are audited, right?

Anyone on here got first hand experience of being a billionaire and managing money in a high finance world, specifically focused at making the most amount of income from across the globe? Also has anyone got that first hand insight of the expertise of said billionaire at ensuring he remains a billionaire while structuring the finance for a football club (and many other business interests) he didn't have to go anywhere near? I assume some have because they seem to know a hell of a lot about how billionaires operate in the finance world. If it was solely about making money, I am pretty sure he could make a shedload more cash by investing in Donald Trump t-shirts or oil pipelines.

Yeah mate, regularly deal in large sums of money.