New Everton Stadium Discussion

Sorry thought you were questioning the ISIS tongue in cheek comment. I'm at the point of having absolutely no morals whatsoever if it means Everton might be great again. Just fed up with my weekends always being miserable. Apologies.
I feel yer pain, hopefully it'll end soon!

What’s all of this World Heritage stuff about? Would they prefer it if the docks were derelict rather than being used for a different purpose?

Surely there has to be an acceptance that things move on.
Its the whole reason stag and hen parties flock to the city,its also something the rs have just learnt about,to go with kite flying dog walking and ferries from Wales

Think its a bit naughty that they didnt make the survey available to everyone, but I suppose it stops kopites or other tramps from "ruining it".

If you really want to do it I can give you the boys customer number, just PM me.

I'm sure I read in one of the official posts in the last day or so they said people without a customer number will get a chance later. I presume that they still want more input even after the survey closes. There is also these "workshops" to come like.

What’s all of this World Heritage stuff about? Would they prefer it if the docks were derelict rather than being used for a different purpose?

Surely there has to be an acceptance that things move on.

Its nonsense, people seem to forget this is going to be as far away from the Pier Head as you can still get, if they are worried about the height of the stadium on this all them tower blocks planned are going to need to be cut in half.