New Everton Stadium Discussion

I'm not the one going out of my way to call someone a liar on their profile page, or liking someone else doing so, like a big gang of childish clique buddies.

Still, you told me, eh! You've put me in my place. You've utterly refuted my information and exposed me as a 'liar'.

Whatever, children. And lets not play the neg game eh, it's very boring.
Not quite as boring as you though mate. No idea why you're dragging me into your little tantrum but carry on ye massive flute.

Imagine refusing to even contemplate someone might be telling the truth on here, to the extent you post a comment on their profile page accusing them of lying.

You know, instead of just reading something, either believing or not believing it, then going about your life. Actually going out of your way to call someone a liar, you being so angered by someone having the temerity to suggest they have a bit of inside info.

This isn't very frandly. We forgive liars but you must be honest with yourself before you can heal

It shouldn't but remember the historical argument that it's world renowned. Like it or not players and people who make decisions to give tournaments will factor that in. Unless we suddenly start winning pots drawing attention to our new home, I don't think it will generate much interest outside of Liverpool if it's not bigger or as expensive as Spurs and Chelseas new homes. It will just be oh! another new stadium. (unless there is a USP yet to be revealed)

The FA are more likely to go on cold hard facts of how much income can be generated and if they had 4k extra seats and probably more corporate facilities then ours may look better, but they would use the hole punch.

4000 seats wouldn't come into play. Trust me they will be more interested in what facilities the stadium has and what's surrounding.

They would choose a 56k stadium with brand new state of the art facilities over a 60k Anfield. That's the reality. It's all great them expanding Anfield but the area they are in isn't great (same with Goodison) and they will always have limitations over facilities.

0b3e08a205737184a5ae003306d47b5b.jpg

Imagine refusing to even contemplate someone might be telling the truth on here, to the extent you post a comment on their profile page accusing them of lying.

You know, instead of just reading something, either believing or not believing it, then going about your life. Actually going out of your way to call someone a liar, you being so angered by someone having the temerity to suggest they have a bit of inside info.

You ok hun?

The Sunday Times Rich List 2017 magazine has Moshiri has the following entry:

"Iranian-born Moshiri, 62 next Thursday, is pressing ahead with plans to build a 52,500-seat stadium for Everton football club...."

That's the first time I've heard that specific number? Seen 50,000 a lot for the ball park figures for the agreement with the council. Have they just pulled it out of the air or do they know something?

Doubt it. They have to write a few lines about 1000 people. Pretty sure they wouldnt dig that deep into detail.

I can't think of one significant thing that would make anyone consider Everton is a bigger club than Arsenal.
It's all in the history mate. I can recall not so long ago Arsenal with crowds regularly below 20,000. They were clever enough though to latch onto the Premier League/Sky TV implications. It was only the last 20 years that they came under the perception of being a bigger club than us. That's about to change........