New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Destroyed the local community around their own ground by buying up houses.

Joined the Super League.

Supported racism.

Fanta scruff.

Endangered lives by crowding during a deadly pandemic.

Furloughed staff, taking money from taxpayers until shamed out of it.

Sent bullets in the post to their own players.

Paved a football fans head in with a concrete slab.

Stealing tickets to a game from other fans.

Murdered 39 people, refuse to acknowledge responsibility for it.

Just off the top of my head. There's dozens more examples of their scummery. It's beyond a football rivalry thing; they're a disgusting club.

For them to come on here because one of our fans wrote some words on a bed sheet and claim moral superiority is staggering.
Don't forget the fountain fondler

I am a red and having heard the burden of my sins for supporting Liverpool from morally superior Evertonians, I want to ask each Everton fan what are you going to do about the banner outside Rafael's house. How can you ever assuage the collective guilt you all have from this. How will you ever wash off this sin of threatening someone's family. What will be your thoughts on folding the club.
Maybe Rafael can hire the same security firm that Pickford had to get in after the VVD incident.

I am a red and having heard the burden of my sins for supporting Liverpool from morally superior Evertonians, I want to ask each Everton fan what are you going to do about the banner outside Rafael's house. How can you ever assuage the collective guilt you all have from this. How will you ever wash off this sin of threatening someone's family. What will be your thoughts on folding the club.
Go stick your head in a vat of boiling oil ya mongrel!

"Support their club"

Crying because we are appointing a CL winning manager and sending him and his family threats is a weird way to show support.

It's petty tribalism its worrying more about LFC than EFC.
One person has put up a banner sending threats. Don't act like everyone who is against benitez being appointed is part of that and condones it with a sweeping statement. That's one individual who needs dealt with by the police.

You aren't a better blue just because you are mindlessly willing to clap along to every appointment.

Great, he has won a champions league, so had carlo. He also plays awful football and hasn't won a champions league in like 15 years.

Fans disagree, but you have no right to say who can or can't go the game and say they should be "chased out the stadium".

It was you RS that did it, jealous that you’re hero is going to sign for us - another denial…

Status
Not open for further replies.