New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a picture and no credit or source?
Where did it come from? Is it genuine?

Of course it is genuine and it was done by a blue. Lets not go down the whole done by a RS route.

At the same time lets not pretend this is something done by all fans who oppose him being our manager. This one is crossing a line massively but at the same time it does not surprise me in the slightest.

There are good and bad supporters of any football club, we are certainly no different in that regard.

We can also condone it without going full on "shame on Everton" like some people are. This is in no way a reflection on the Everton fanbase, merely the acts of one person.

And of course, still the overarching problem here is we should not be in this position in the first place.

Erm - a death threat issued to him and his family gets him solidarity with any rational human being.
Correct.
I will respect this man for coming here under this cloud and trying to do a job for us.
Begrudgingly yes.
100% backing from me now.
Still a no from me.

As much as that banner is abhorent, I am still not doing a volte face over my desire to not see this man in charge of the team at Everton. If he wants to manage a little club, let him go back to the rs to boost his retirement funds.

I'll help you a bit Thomas. If he's appointed manager, I'll back him, as I have every Everton manager since I was a child. I hope he does well as he will be the manager of the club I love. If the banner is real and thus far nothing has proven contrary to it's validity, then I am disgusted and hope that he is unaffected by it and his family is not terrorized. Apologies for insulting you but I've never been called a tory before and it made my blood boil.
No worries, no offence taken

Erm - a death threat issued to him and his family gets him solidarity with any rational human being.

I will respect this man for coming here under this cloud and trying to do a job for us.

100% backing from me now.
Superimposed1624869746501.jpg
ALL ABOARD THE Rafael EXPRESS

I'm glad that you could predict I;d back a man who's been issued a tacit death threat.

But this isn't about me, and you know it.
My post was about your new 100% support for the 'victimized' fsw. It wasnt about you. You tried to make it about you. Big surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.