Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you had a quick check on the BBC before posting that :p

I did, went something like this

LawfulMildKomododragon-max-1mb.gif

I'm now on my phone so be gentle.

Its our bloody club but they dont seem concerned about that! At least that person has got off his backside and done something. If that one thing brings this board to its senses i m all for it. I d gladly do it then if and when a different manager was appointed i d gladly pay for the removal of so called graffiti. Before covid i d missed 4 home games in 40 years and i love Goodison with a passion! I m sure tho that it can cope with a bit of paint daubed on it for the right cause. Apart from crying on here what action can we take. For all the reasons expressed on here this is just a stupid appointment. The pressure on both him AND the players will be immence from the start. I know we ve been down the younger managers path but i think we need to continue with that. At least they are hungry. Any manager we get is a risk but i doubt we d be in danger of relegation. I d give Potter a go. Keeping Brighton up is a feat in itself and they also played great football. A risk. Yes. A rist or the fat Spanish waiter. No contest. Paint away. Nobodies getting hurt and the " Old Lady" will forgive you. NSNO
The players should be under pressure who ever the manager is they have gotten away with to much for to long

I'm at a lake and drinking waiting for the missus to join and the phone is going away.

That will buy me a few extra days of happiness before Sunday.
Have a lovely time . Lovely evening for a bit of tranquility . I envy you .

Just been skimming the Spurs Forums . Nuno is going down well down in London .

Have a lovely time . Lovely evening for a bit of tranquility . I envy you .

Just been skimming the Spurs Forums . Nuno is going down well down in London .
My good mate is a Spurs supporter and he knew I wasn't happy when we were linked last time.

I think he's just glad they swerved Gattuso.

I don't even want to talk about managers with him. We will both end up depressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.