New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would take Rodgers or Klopp and they both managed the RS, it's not who he managed in the past, it's what he brings to the party now.

His best days are behind him, not what we need.
That's exactly how I feel , its not the ex-Liverpool manager tag that is bothering me. Its the fact that his best managerial days are well and truly behind him, he is a spent force and is just looking for an easy mega payout and somewhere which is on his doorstep so no more long travelling ..China etc. .

Hopefully that other kopite Ings opens the scoring after 5 minutes.

The booing will be choral.
Mate he's long gone by then, unless you mean for Everton after we've 'swooped' for him.

Saints will have begun their re-building exercise to win the Championship in 22-23 so most likely scorer for them will be Shane Long scoring his traditional one goal of the season.

If we sign Benitez and he brings a few decent players inn, and we get of to a good start all will be forgiven I guarantee.
It won’t though, that’s the thing. It might go away but it won’t be forgiven, it will still be there waiting to reappear when we hit the next bad patch. That’s the big problem with appointing someone like this, they have to massively overachieve to even be acknowledged as having done ok. It’s like starting on -12 points effectively.

Usually no news is good news but I fear that isn’t the case when it comes to Everton. Need to shift deadwood and need some pace in the side....dragging the manager search on and on doesn’t help

I'm a season ticket holder and swore I wouldn't go whilst Fat Sam was at club... think I caved twice.
Can't say I won't go under the FSW... probably depends how long he stays... but it's certainly going to dilute my enjoyment. From first game on it will be the equivalent of those horrible, tense toxic matches we had in the final days of Koeman, Roberto and Silva. That is from day ONE even if we are winning... so imagine what it will be like after a bad month! It's going to go sour very quickly, it will split our fanbase and could turn many against the owner. In short, it's a stupid appointment that will do more harm than good!

I would take Rodgers or Klopp and they both managed the RS, it's not who he managed in the past, it's what he brings to the party now.

His best days are behind him, not what we need.

Tbf so were Carlo's but that didnt stop people drooling over the bloke.

I think if the board invest £100 million wisely this summer and the team is much more effective next season and Benitez keeps us compact at the back but hopefully more fluid and quicker on the counter attack fans will soon come around.

Remember you pay your hard earned dough to watch the 11 blokes on the pitch not the fella sat in the dugout.

WHATS OUR NAME???

Superimposed1624554833866.jpg

You know Everton are going to announce him tomorrow so our Friday is ruined!

Understand they didn't want to rush in but now this is Everton, dragging it out, suiting their 'won't be buying anyone until we have a manager in place' stance. Longer they leave it, less time and chance we'll have to strengthen and then it'll be 'we go with what we have' rhetoric all over again (save for a traditional Iwobi-esque disastrous last-minute panic buy) and be told we have a strong squad and the new manager will get the best out of them.

Between the 'quality' of their football last few seasons and all of this, its difficult to find as strong a connection to the club. Even in the dark days of the 90s many of our players were poor to average but they tried. Now with this crop and what's going on behind the scenes, boredom abounds.

Seen a few things lately that all Moshiri is interested in is keeping us in the league until the new ground: nonsense, you don’t spend the money he has on managers, players, agents etc. If he just wants 17th. You can accuse him of other things, but he definitely wants to see us at the top of the table.

That time has been and gone. We are not going to be going on mad spending sprees again for the foreseeable future. Our aim is to be a Premier League club upon moving into the new stadium. The window of spending big in order to compete for the top 4 has slammed shut, it’s over. It was wasted, we move on.

The fanbase has a perfect opportunity to replace the Carlo Ancelotti banner with Rafas mug with the wording "Can Fattio bring home El Decimo"?

Status
Not open for further replies.