New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People considering Benitez blow my 'kin mind. It's not that he's ex-RS. It's that he plays terrible football and hasn't done a thing for nearly a decade
No one is considering him apart from the owner

Strength in numbers. Surely there have to planes flying over goodison and after match protests from the get go to deal with this travesty.

Love your optimism, mate. But I can’t get past the fact he’s not achieved anything of note for years; he doesn’t play the expansive football we want to see; he has a reputation for upsetting players and club owners; and given his past jibe at the us, he must be motivated to come here principally to have a short commute to home! If he comes in though, I hope I’m wrong and you’re right because I’m getting jaded by this seemingly endless cycle of failure and ineptitude…!
See I was only born 89 so didn't get to see us as a club at the top and wasn't really old enough to remember our last trophy. Although carlo was thought to be Jesus some of the football played under him actually depressed me to the point of going to bed. It can't be worse then that surely. Also with Newcastle he had to be like that so surely with us if we back him which I'm sure we will he won't have any excuse. I understand the fact he's come from over the park and what's been said in the past but in the same sense we reap what we sew and we have been awful for so long and as a fan base we need to get to grips with the fact we aren't as big as we believe. Hard to take because of our history but in premier league history we are a mid table team. So if he comes in and finishes 7th in his first season would everyone see that as progress and change their minds?

The Newcastle fans on their forum are hilarious and they dont even realise they are describing themselves.

They claim we are deluded, ungrateful and like Sunderland fans...

Have Newcastle ever won a major trophy and that's a serious question?

We will do a Sunderland

Can we have this with Farhad's head?

EWXVVl3XYAI4bXc.jpg

During one of our previous managerial hunts (I can’t remember which they’re all blurring into one there’s been that many), Favre complained that he had been interviewed but had not been contacted as he had expected. He decided to accept another offer rather than wait any longer, (sadly).
Everton’s hierarchy seem adept at the interviewing technique of allowing prospective candidates believe they are the preferred option and just to await confirmation.
This is all we’re seeing at the moment, overconfident applicants blabbing to the press that they’ve got the job when in reality they’re still only in consideration along with numerous other hopefuls.

Talked to him three times according to the BBC
It went something like this apparently:

Finch Farm Security: “Hey, Fatty. Get your fat Lardy Arse off our land”

FSW: Que?

Finch Farm Security: “Do one knobhead”

Finch Farm Security: “Feck off Tubs”

So,fair to say they’ve spoken to him three times

The Newcastle fans on their forum are hilarious and they dont even realise they are describing themselves.

They claim we are deluded, ungrateful and like Sunderland fans...

Have Newcastle ever won a major trophy and that's a serious question?
Texaco Cup. They're huge mate...

And no, I haven't just made that up.

Looking at it is different way it smacks of an owner making a decision based on risk.

I think he’s seen Koeman practically destroy the club getting us into a relegation battle, then Silva showing how easily we could slip back into it. Last season was probably a wake up call, one of the best managers ever (on paper) and we finished tenth.

The priority for Moshiri has to be that we stay in the premier league for the new stadium. He cannot afford to give this job to the likes of Potter. Look at the players ffs, they’ll down tools on any manager and throw us back into trouble in a second. People keep saying that with a bit of management they can be better but they’ve shown under different managers that the same old suspects are complete and utter rubbish and sadly they’re the spine of the team Keane Coleman Davies Siggurdson Gomes.

From my point of view he’s gone for a manager that he thinks will guarantee we stay in the league regardless of what the fans think. That’s probably why Moyes and Nuno were in the running also.

The fan base wants a manager that will take these crap players and have us playing attacking football and gatecrashing the top 4.

The board are probably looking for a manager that will keep us in the league as we move to a new stadium, flush out the rubbish from the squad, and try and push for europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.