New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In your opinion where do you think he can get Everton to?
why do u think he was sacked?
You should be 6-8 at least with your squad and resources in my opinion and pushing for CL. He can do that, depends on signings and who makes them. Nuno has a massive back room team. Fosun are fairly ruthless, so sacked for poor season and new signings not working we think. Hope your new stadium doesn’t drain investment in squad.

You should be 6-8 at least with your squad and resources in my opinion and pushing for CL. He can do that, depends on signings and who makes them. Nuno has a massive back room team. Fosun are fairly ruthless, so sacked for poor season and new signings not working we think. Hope your new stadium doesn’t drain investment in squad.
Probably will. It's a recipe for disaster at the moment. A powder keg that will blow up in everyones' faces.

Stuff like this makes us sound more and more like Newcastle fans. We've not won a trophy for 26 years. We've been closer to relegation than to a title since longer than a lot of fans have been alive. Why should Wolves fans have lower expectations than ours? Because they didn't have a really good team 40 years ago?
Because Nuno was their manager when they were still in the championship?

I'm not even saying we shouldn't think two straight 7ths is bad, but we also wouldn't be celebrating a manager going 7, 7, 13 and leaving because that really is what we've done for a long time now. It isn't progress for us, it was for Wolves.

Don’t worry mate, if wolves have any players that used to look good when they are in teenagers but have failed to live up to there billing and eating up big wages in your squad, no doubt we will sign them next season

Think you over rating our squad
James
Richarlison
Digne
DCL
Pickford(some times)
Godfrey

Rest of the squads garbage

There’s a couple I can think of !!
Mate we got more dead wood than I can fit in my wood burner. I remember the summer we signed M Kean. We thought we would go for six months with out three fit CB, it seemed we didn’t want to spend top dollar on Zomar. But then on deadline day we begged Arsenal to let us have Iowbi. After only begging them the year before for Walcott.

Status
Not open for further replies.