New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is maybe we tried this Galtoer fella, we might of spoke to several and they said no, but like chatting girls up in a club, if you ask enough eventually one will say yes, and that was Nuno.

Or you could take your rejection on the chin and go again, or just get desperate and pick up the fat moose instead.

Nuno is our fat moose

Pants - too many injuries, and poor signings. Lost goals in Jota and Docherty and Semedo and Marcel/Ait Nouri at full back/wing back weren’t good. Can’t defend and no goals/assists. Loan cf was static. Played 3 and 4 at back,2and 3 in midfield, nothing worked as squad was too small. Don’t sign Semedo for RB !!
Our squad isn’t very good and our CM is terrible and has 0 pace. We have no wingers and no pace in the entire squad pritty much.
Why does he insist with have a very small squad?

I can see the logic in the Nuno appointment but I'm worried about the style of play particularly after enduring the second half of last season.

I think Nuno is getting unwarranted stick with the style of football he plays. He got Wolves playing the best football I've ever seen them playing in his first 3 seasons. Always good to watch.

Last season Wolves played bad football, but we were worse. I thought it was more down to injuries and Nuno focused on making them solid. Whereas Ancelotti realized our players aren't good enough, so tried to make us solid.

Likewise Im not judging Ancelotti on his last six months with us. Same should go for Nuno.

Am I the only one who’s admitting that they hadn’t heard of the French fella until this week ?
Or are you all genuine footy experts ?
Don’t think any of us expected to be looking for a new manager so didn’t pay much attention to who the manager of Lille was. All most will have known about is that Lille toppled PSG.

Doesn’t mean most of us won’t now be gutted if we get Nuno instead of taking a chance on him

seems to have all gone a bit quiet today

can't see Mosh kicking out all the staff in favour of Nunos lot, maybe that's a sticking point

I think Nuno is getting unwarranted stick with the style of football he plays. He got Wolves playing the best football I've ever seen them playing in his first 3 seasons. Always good to watch.

Last season Wolves played bad football, but we were worse. I thought it was more down to injuries and Nuno focused on making them solid. Whereas Ancelotti realized our players aren't good enough, so tried to make us solid.

Likewise Im not judging Ancelotti on his last six months with us. Same should go for Nuno.
That's fair mate. Can't say I've watched wolves loads so most of my info is second hand.

Our squad isn’t very good and our CM is terrible and has 0 pace. We have no wingers and no pace in the entire squad pritty much.
Why does he insist with have a very small squad?
Likes all the players to feel involved and a major part of the team. Team spirit of prime importance. Worked well for 3 seasons until COVID and Europa killed the close season.

Like he got lucky with Soucek, Bowen and Coufal? Or lucky with Coleman, Arteta, Baines, Jagielka, etc?
He’s not going to shag you mate.

He’s won nothing. Although you probably have his picture with the Charity Shield on your bedroom wall..

He’s been sacked and relagated.

Carlo played some dire football, yet still won at Anfield, Spurs, Arsenal etc this season.

We will never, ever, agree on Moyes, so let’s swerve it and get behind our new manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.